Could someone do me a simple favor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I clicked the link and then chose "Rush to Judgement" and it seemed to load fine for me. Which is suprising, cause usually my computer won't let me do that.
I'm not sure why it won't work for you though...

Re: Could someone do me a simple favor--csi ny not loading on CBS.com!

I just tried Rush To Judgement and it loaded fine. I only watched the a couple of minutes before shutting it off, but it looks good. I use Firefox as a browser. I don't know if that makes a difference.

I clicked the link and then chose "Rush to Judgement" and it seemed to load fine for me. Which is suprising, cause usually my computer won't let me do that.
I'm not sure why it won't work for you though...

The one "The Triangle" has bee loading for an hour and still wont play? I'm using fire fox btw, what are you using?

I have Internet Explorer.
I went back and tried The Triangle to see if it was just that one video, but I got it to load too.
:)

Are you American?
I tried to click it, but it's unavailable to me since I don't live in the States.
And I use Firefox ;)

^ That actually is probably why it won't work.
Dynamo and I both live in the US, so it would explain why we can watch it and neither you nor Hush can.
Good call. :)

It's not only the US that does it - in the US you can't watch the stuff Channel 4 puts up online or anything - you have to be over in the UK to get it.

Yep, sadly the CBS.com site videos are accessible only to US viewers. To avoid any chance of this turning to discussion of illegal downloading (not that I think anyone in this thread will venture down that path, just as a precautionary measure), I'm going to close the thread, since the question has been asked and answered. :)

CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back