Congratulations to David

Hey we can't help it that were hard core miami fans. lol.

I can just see the little guy standing up on his wabbly legs and putting his sunnies on and hands on hips. and sayign. "Hi. Dadda." lol.

"Hi. Dadda."
*rofl*
If he spends too much time at the set, probably his first sentence will be "The evidence never lies."

I'd probably say,"Dadda is cranky...waaaaaaaahh!" Ahahahaha! Can't help it. That man would want to loosen up....and start wearing jeans and leather jackets to work! *sizzles~~

ROFL! I think David should put him in a episode. That would rock. Hehe. It would be hilarious to see Marqeuz in one of little kiddy hummer cars drving around with teenie glasses yelling "The Evidence Never Lies!". Hehe.

omg you guys, he's not going to put his child on CSI:Miami :lol: sorry to burst your bubbles :lol: ....I actually kind of like the name though, it has a ring to it. Although i was rooting for Rory just because it's my favorite name and..well..you know why lmao

You could go to some of David Caruso sites. All i know of is this website which i frequently visit. :D! I think they have some pics of her. I only know she has dark hair and looks a little Spanish.

I know that nobody has done so, but it would be appreciated if we refrain from posting pictures where the actor's privacy looks like it's being invaded. It's fine to post pics where whoever is involved is posing for a photo ie. they clearly don't mind the pic being taken by the photographer. Thanks. :)

I'm also very happy for them both, although I still think they should have named him 'Robinson'!!!

Yeah I probably am the last one in the world to like kids, but I wish them the best with their child, and I hope they have lots of fortune in the future, and God bless them :)

I hope he doesnt turn out like my nephew. Hes...freaky...

I hope he has red hair like David. Red hair and blue eyes. That would rock so much.

Back