Completing LA triology

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by ComicCollect_NL, Aug 27, 2011.

?

Completing LA-triology?

Poll closed Nov 25, 2011.
  1. Yeah! Tat'd be great!

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. Huh? Don't know!

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  3. Nah! That's terrible!

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. ComicCollect_NL

ComicCollect_NL Witness

In Crime Scene Investigation, Jim Brass dropped by in Los Angeles to help out his daughter. In CSI: Miami, Horatio Caine went over there to name of Jess Cordoza. Will there be a CSI: NY case that leads to LA to complete this triology? Are there anyone, who's interested to see such an episode?

2. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

For me not in LA or other famous city. A rural area would be fine. Example in CSI, Grissom went to Jackpot, Nevada to help local authority with a murder. In SVU, Olivia went undercover in Oregon. In Cold Case, Lily and Scotty went to Virginia to arrest an escaped kidnapper but something went wrong.

I want a CSI: NY episode where a CSI or two will go maybe in upstate NY to help the sheriffs there by special request or circumstances. Danny and Lindsay did that in 'Boo' but they were just inside a 'haunted' house. I want to see trees, rocks, etc. This is one reason I love 'Exit Strategy'. Maybe Jo and Flack this time in upstate NY by request from local authorities.

3. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

Jackpot was great episode, also "Leaving Las Vegas" when Catherine and Nick went out of town.

As for NY, as long as they Mac/Flack/Jo scenes I don't mind where they go :D

4. ComicCollect_NL

ComicCollect_NL Witness

Well, too bad! There aren't many that are interested in this.