Colors clothing

shortea

Rookie
I notice that in many eps almost everyone is
wearing a certin color.

Does anyone know why they do that?

And when will we ever see H in a pair
of blue jeans?

Yeah and sometimes they match the clothing, it always makes me laugh cuz it looks like they dress each other ( now there's a funny scene) :lol: :lol:, e.g one ep Wolfe & Delko were wearing orange, both of them) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

if you catch my drift..............

Maybe the wardrobe person was a former interior decorator. Can you imagine real csi detectives calling each other to see what they are wearing the next day?

:lol: :lol:
It has been said (don't remember if it was Ann Donahue or one of the co-producers) that they deliberately coordinate the wardrobes of the main cast members each episode. I suspect one of the reasons DC is always in dark & drab is so that he stands out from the rest of his team. :cool: :cool:

;)As has been said on this board by nearly everyone, Enough Already! :p :p

Just imagine Jonathan Togo coming to the set and showing off a new blue shirt he just bought. Then Adam Rodriguez slaps him on the head and says, "Didn't you check the calendar? Today is orange day."

I've always said that Miami resembles Sesme Street in the fact that they have a color designated day (brought to you by the color..*Delko and Calleigh walk on set*- Red). I happen to think that it's a tired played out gimmick, but eh, I'm just there for the character development..wait, I said that aloud?

I think they could do better with wardrobe entirely. Despite this however, I will continue to watch ;)

Maybe they could.
But You I really like to see H in a pair
of blue jeans and a T shirt and tennie shoes..
He always in suits...

Is there anything in the laws of Miami that you must wear a certain color on that day?

"Sorry officer, I thought this was maroon, not burgundy."

"Valera, put this under the microscope. I think I see some threads of orange mixed in."

speedfanatic05 said:
I've always said that Miami resembles Sesme Street in the fact that they have a color designated day (brought to you by the color..*Delko and Calleigh walk on set*- Red). I happen to think that it's a tired played out gimmick, but eh, I'm just there for the character development..wait, I said that aloud?

I think they could do better with wardrobe entirely. Despite this however, I will continue to watch ;)

:devil: :devil:

Exactly! ;) ;)

ROFL Seasame street :lol: .... true I never thought of that before, not only do they often put Horatio in dark shades but Calleigh seems to wear hell of a lot of white trying to show antithesis? Or just so they both stand out? :D

Back