Coincidence?

aww_yeah

Hit and Run
(sorry if this shouldn't be posted here, but I can't think of anywhere else it would fit)

Did anyone happen to notice that the kid who shot his mother with a nailgun in the CSI Miami episode "Nailed" (aka the one where Ryan gets a nail shot in the eye) was on tonight's episode of CSI (Las Vegas)? and then his mother in that episode was on Without a Trace right after. I thought that was sort of funny haha

There have been lots of instances where actors and actresses have shown up in two or more of the CSI series as different characters. And they show up on two or more of the Jerry Bruckheimer series and other shows.

One of the most popular occurances is Carmine Giovinazzo, Danny Messer on CSI: NY, who appeared on a season 3 episode "Revenge Is Best Served Cold" of the original CSI as Thumpy G.

Just from the episode "Nailed":
Jennifer O'Dell (Charlene Hartford) showed up on a CSI: NY.
Wayne Wilderson (Dr. Stern) appeared in 5 episodes of the original: 4 times as a paramedic and once as a coroner.
And David Lee Smith (IAB Sgt Rick Stetler) was in two episodes of the original as Cody Lewis.

yeah its interesting how they use a lot of the same actors. I just thought it was weird how during CSI tonight I was like "oh hey it's the kid from Nailed" and then and hour later I'm like "hey it's the mom from Nailed"

I noticed on a episode of Miami season 5 that Natalia went to a shop for an investigation and the outdoor shot of the shop was the exact same shot used when Horatio and Speed went to the jewellers where Speed dropped off this mortal coil.

Back