CHRISTMAS

Okay, now,everybody... Honestly.
How many of you regift (taking a present you do not care to have and giving it to someone else)? Remember, it is still Christmas here in the states. No lying.

I made out like a Mexican Police Cheif this Christmas.

I got:
  • Guns N Roses Live Era CD
  • The Cars Greatest Hits Compilation
  • Lego Set
  • A Book about The Rolling Stones
  • Season One of House, Bones, NCIS, The Unit, and Complete Series of Police Squad
  • A Microsoft Zune
  • A Scott Truow Novel, Presumed Innocent
  • Finally an IOU for the Sims 2 Seasons

The gift that means the most is what I got from my sister, one Friday I'm going to skip school go down to visit her in NY, see a taping of Conan O Brian and go to any restaurant and hopefull drive back home that weekend.

I also got a lot of smaller things which I don;t have at the top of my mind right now.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a goodnight.

Oooh :D You're going to see CoB taping :D Man I so want to go there! Perhaps I visit NYC before he swaps to The Tonight Show ;)

I didn't even start up the comp yesterday, so Merry late Christmas to everyone! I'm glad you're all enjoying your presents. Sorry about the pink scarf, DaWacko. Quick question: Are you a guy and hate pink completely, or are you a girl and just don't like that particular shade of pink? :confused: Just curious.

Mom bought me:

* Bill O'Reilly Culture Warrior :)
* Pat Buchanan State of Emergency: The Third World Invasion and Conquest of America
* Ann Coulter Godless: The Church of Liberalism
* Donn Cortez CSI:Miami Harm for the Holidays Misgivings
* Daily Guideposts 2007 - Spirit-lifting Devotional

I received gifts from my Aunt and cousins, but can't remember them all. I'll update later. Plus, Mom said she's taking me shopping once I'm not sick :( anymore. :)

PrettyEyes said:
Sorry about the pink scarf, DaWacko. Quick question: Are you a guy and hate pink completely, or are you a girl and just don't like that particular shade of pink? :confused: Just curious.

I'm a duck who... erm... I'm a girl who doesn't like pink as a colour. Perhaps because I grew up with guys, love ice hockey and football and floorball and stuff and not afraid to hit back :D
I don't like pink in any form. In clothing. Even red is difficult to wear - I have only one England t-shirt.
Me no pink person.

Happy New Year !!!

I want to wish you all a very happy 2007 !!! :D

I have already prepared the 12 grapes,here you have to eat one grape for each stroke of La Puerta del Sol clock bell,it brings good luck.

And then all the night out with friends.

So have fun and don't drink too much,don't drink at all if you're gonna drive !!! ;)

Re: Happy New Year !!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! I can't even type, I'm too dizzy.. my head is very heavy right now lol. Happy 2007 ;) It's 1.03 am here now

Back