CBS Renews 'CSI' For Season 13

CSI Files

Captain
According to Deadline.com, CBS has renewed 18 series for the 2012-2013 season, including CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. These early renewals do not include CSI: Miami or CSI: New York, but this does not automatically mean those shows will be cancelled. CBS will make a decision about the spinoffs in the coming months.

More...

This isn't surprising - I was sure CSI would get another season. I'm worried about the spin-offs, especially CSI:NY, but it's still good news to get confirmation that CSI will be back next year. :)

Glad its been renewed, though I knew it would be. I'm just hoping that Miami and NY get renewed. I can't see NY getting more than one more season though and Miami not more than two more seasons. If they end NY this season, then Miami could be headed out next season. However, in Miami's favor is the fact that AMC bought the rights to all seasons, including two additional seasons, which means more money for CBS, so they may decide to keep Miami for two more seasons and then cancel it. I guess we'll see.

Great news. I have enjoyed this season with Ted Danson's new character. I am looking forward to seeing where his character's stories go in the next season. I hope to see the rest of the cast return as well.

I'm glad that it's been renewed for another season, still holding out hope for CSI:NY to return as well. It's been on hiatus too long, I need my Flack fix! ;)

I guess it'll be a lucky 13 for the Vegas crew. Now if only they would tell us about Miami and New York...
limegreentongue.gif

Back