CBS Launches 'CSI Zeta Casefile Site'

CSI Files

Captain
CSI Files previously posted several videos from www.csicrossover.com. With the three-way crossover starting tonight, November 9 with the CSI: Miami episode “Bone Voyage”, CBS has launched a new part of the site: CSI Zeta Casefiles.The Zeta Casefile site allows CSI fans to connect with their Facebook accounts. It pulls photos and information from the user’s [...]

More...

I don't have an active Facebook account - I'd be curious to hear about someone else's experience with the Zeta thing. (Obviously, if you don't want to post your personal information, please don't - I'm just curious what the experience is like. :))

I'd post mine but I don't know how. :confused:

It's pretty cool. There's a whole video where Mac is putting search information into a computer and it pulls the information from your profile to look like he's searcing for you. Then there's a scene where Nick and Greg are looking in an appartment for evidence and they see a bulletin board. Your profile picture appears on the bulletin board as the thing they're looking for. Then it makes up a whole page with random picutres from your Facebook photos and has your name on top and lists what you're wanted for. Mine is extra amusing because my profile picture is of our dog and one of the pictures it pulled was of the prairie dog/squirrel thingy popping up in front of some couple's vacation picture. :lol: :shifty:

Cool - that's what I was wondering about. You probably can't link to it or anything, just share it with your Facebook friends. Sounds funny, though.

It's pretty cool. There's a whole video where Mac is putting search information into a computer and it pulls the information from your profile to look like he's searcing for you. Then there's a scene where Nick and Greg are looking in an appartment for evidence and they see a bulletin board. Your profile picture appears on the bulletin board as the thing they're looking for. Then it makes up a whole page with random picutres from your Facebook photos and has your name on top and lists what you're wanted for. Mine is extra amusing because my profile picture is of our dog and one of the pictures it pulled was of the prairie dog/squirrel thingy popping up in front of some couple's vacation picture. :lol: :shifty:

How did you get it to work?

I tried about 20 times and it's always stuck at Connect Now to Verify Identity and under it it's just this bar that loads back and forth......

How did you get it to work?

I tried about 20 times and it's always stuck at Connect Now to Verify Identity and under it it's just this bar that loads back and forth......

I didn't do anything special to get it to work. It worked fine for me. :confused:

Basically it's a video clip of the CSIs from all shows looking at computer profiles of criminals and your name and profile pic from Facebook come up. It's very funny actually.

It basically connects to your Facebook account and your information shows up on a video. For example, my profile pic on Facebook is of my daughter and towards the end when Nick and Greg are looking at a picture, it's her. The picture is on a corkscrew board and the rest of it has pictures you've posted on your Facebook acount. It was very funny actually! My daughter almost wet her pants laughing when she saw Nick and Greg looking at her picture. Then at the end it gives you a criminal profile listing all your crimes. We changed the profile pic a few times and my cats became wanted criminals.:guffaw:Then I put a picture of George Eads on it and then Nick was staring at himself!

Back