Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex Pioneers

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by ruzila, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hip_hugga_lovah

Hip_hugga_lovah Lab Technician

Re: Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex™ Pioneers

First they make it look like they were about give us some Yobling in tonights ep (A La Cart) but later on have him sleep with a striper? What in the HELL are they doing?? I SO pissed of right now I can't see straight!!!! :mad: I'm all about Warrick having a storyline and screen time but hoenstly what's going on?!?! And did they throw in some prescription drugs to? They better not pull this crap with Eric and Calleigh on Miami cause there would no doubt be hell to pay.:mad:

2. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

Argh. Why why why!! Thats freaking crazy. If they wanna give him more screen time just have more YObling or something. That really steams my clams. :mad:

3. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

Well it looks as though they get a lot of cases together coming up, that'll be good for us.

I can't wait for tonight.

-LLK

4. alwayswrite05

alwayswrite05 Lab Technician

Holy friggin' crap. Tina and Warrick are divorced. Ding dong the witch is dead (or as good as, where shipperdom is concerned).
    Okay, had to get that out before the show came back on.

5. iilovecsii

iilovecsii Police Officer

lol. this is all depressing news im going to cry.

6. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Okay, I wasn't paying all that close attention to tonight's ep... Tina and Warrick are divorced!?????? *squee*

7. alwayswrite05

alwayswrite05 Lab Technician

Yep. And I love how the writers did it, not dragging things out forever and a day. It was a lot like in BiM in that way. Start of one season he's married, start of another and he's not. Funnily enough, I remember a lot of people wanted it to be that way in season seven, but hell better late than never.

Also, I was a little over excited earlier but hey Linda, hey Cam. Nice to see you guys.

8. lostladyknight

Sooo, I totally said that he was going to tell Cat in this season. Not Nick, Cat. I'm happy that he did tell her. I also loved how close they got. "Hey." "Hey." They both still want each other!!!

9. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

had to pop in here tonite after that ep. squeed when he said they were divorced or getting there. squeeeeeeed when they were so close together. have patience, have faith yoblingers, i hope and pray that you will get your scene to top all scenes this season. i think they're laying the groudnwork, you know.
    beginning of season six, married
    beginnina of season eight, not
    amazing, lol
    their scene in the dark reminded me of down the drain...their voices all soft and husky, lol
    loved it

10. lostladyknight

I'm happy now. I can sleep and breathe a little easier. A little. Man I want to watch that scene again. How long till it's on youtube?

11. subterraneantwin

subterraneantwin Rookie

:eek:

I'm freaking out over here! That was the best C/W scene in ages! How hot can they possibly be?

And Warrick is finally divorced! YAY! Things are moving in our direction, Yo!Blingers. 'Tis well deserved.

That was a great episode altogether.

:D

12. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Yay #1 for Warrick telling Catherine that he's divorced!!!! And they can relate to it, and comfort each other. :devil:

Yay #2 for their little moment. Finally something on Warrick's side. He just did that to get close to her!

We seriously need a kiss in the future!

13. Hip_hugga_lovah

Hip_hugga_lovah Lab Technician

Last night YoBling scene was great!!! It would have been even greater if he had leaned in to kiss her but who am I kidding TPTB aren't gonna give us YoBling the easily especially with recent spoilers. The divorce announcement was like music to mine AND Cath's ears!!! I just really really want them to go canon this season ya know!!!

14. lostladyknight

I want them to take their time. I don't want them to fall into bed with each other and have Catherine turn out to be nothing more than a rebound for Warrick. Somehow I don't think that's what her fantasy was all about, you know? I do like, however, that they put a moment like that in as soon as he told her that he was divorced and or/divorcing. I don't remember what he said, exactly. I think he said that it was coming. Because this says to me that they've been pining for each other when nobody else was looking. Now that Tina has been remnoved from the equation they both feel like things can go back to the way they were before she became a factor. Good stuff.

I want them to play around and flirt a lot for the better part of this season, but not actually have something happen between them until they are ready, both of them. I want it to take a while, so that when it does it can be meaningful. I've been waiting 8 years and I'll wait just a bit longer if I have to, for it to be real.

An awkward kiss now, or soon, might be okay but it could lead to trouble later on, depending on how Cat takes it. I think that we should have one, a kiss, soon (by epi 10 or so) and then we should let the rest of it wait to play out during the finale or the few episodes leading up.

We'll see though, right?

15. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

I think part of it is Cath is trying to be a little more aloof to his advances because she saw what happened with Grissom and Sara. Like the whole Eckly having a crap-fest about it. Loved the sexy in the dark scene last night though. And divorce announcement at the beginning of the ep. Made my day with that.

It will be slow going but, I think they are gonna do it this season.The writers have bin building it up so long they better. Or else. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.