Cath /Sara /Sofia Slash - No Boys Allowed!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Guest, Nov 6, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

jeje
    Well,the 3 gals of Vegas!
    You can so see that Sara and Cath do not like Sophia...at the mo shes gills left hand...
    Trianlges are the funniest...!! :devil:

2. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Re: Cath and Sara Vrs Sophia...Its time!1#

Is this a threesome ship? Please clarify what this thread is about. If it's yet another ship contest or debate about which ship is "better" it will be locked.

3. Athena

Athena CSI Level One

Ok I saw Sara so you got me in here. What's going on?

4. lament

lament Captain

I echo forensicsgirl's question. I'm not clear from your post what this thread is about? Is it a threesome? If so, it sounds interesting.

5. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I think it's supposed to be a

"If Sofia fought with a Sara/Cath tagteam who would win?"

Either that or their going to... sex battle?

6. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Well, as I said in another thread yesterday - threads for characters fighting each other do not belong in Shipper Central unless they involve jello... or maybe melted chocolate - i could live with that...

I'm kinda liking the threesome angle - i've been toying with a fic about the girls but havent had time to get it off the ground due to the million and one other things i'm doing right now... *sigh*

Anyway, still waiting on the original poster to clarify what this thread is about...

7. Athena

Athena CSI Level One

And as I said in another thread...

mmmm jello

so many favors :p :D

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Well...theres load of ppl here who like Sophia..so why cant we start a shiper story like the cath and sara but a three som..lol..kan be really funny..but like theve sayd..no..whos better then who!!Lets make that elegle!

9. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

I *think* I get what you're saying. I'm all for this being a threesome ship - although we might need to think about re-jigging the thread title to reflect that. However, i don't think it should be primarily about creating a ship story (as the one in the Cath/Sara thread, in your example) That's something that sprung up organically in that thread, and while it happens a lot over there, it isn't the reason the thread exists. So while by all means a story can spring up here, or people can share screen caps, comics or whatever else they create for the ship, the primary reason to have this thread in Shipper Central would be to discuss this ship as a threesome.

So, if that's clear, we can begin. Lets start by a) talking about why this would be an interesting threesome as well as b) coming up with a new thread title that reflects a 3some between these women...

10. Athena

Athena CSI Level One

It has Sara in it that's reason enough for me to post in here. [​IMG]

And for a shipper name how about....?
    Sugar and Spice and everything... NAUGHTY![​IMG]

hehe

11. Aggie

Aggie CSI Level Two

When you put it like that forensicsgirl... I think I'm gonna like this thread... :devil:

As for the questions.

1. Why would they make an interesting threesome?

First of all, all three of them have very interesting and complex personalities, which I think would be well reflected in their relationship.

Catherine would proabably be the one to sort of lok after Sara and Sofia, what with her being the oldest. She could teach the girls many things, all from her own experience... ;)
    Now, Sara, as we know, has a great deal deal of empathy for people, and although she does lack a bit where her social skills are concerned, she's professional and down to earth.
    And we know that she's got a bit of a wild side... :p
    Now, since Sofia is still the new addition, we don't really know a lot about her, but I think that, as well as being very professional, too, she would probably be the one to help our Sara in her people skills department.
    She's a no-nonsense gal, which is why she would probabaly get on well with Catherine.

In short (for the time being, anyway), I think that the girls have potential, mainly because they are so different from each other, and although it might seem like there might be tension, I think that could be resolved with an honest conversation...

12. melia

melia Rookie

that 3-some would be HOTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!

13. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

:lol: love your bunny, Athena. And i like your suggestion.

Ever since I saw this thread immerge yesterday, I had "Blonde and Brunette and Redhead - Oh My!" Stuck in my head (yay know, from the Wizard of Oz...) Yeah, it sounded better in my head... *sigh*

The reason I like this ship is that we already know that Catherine and Sara have the hots for each other. And we know that Sofia and Sara have the hots for each other (hello? blatant checking out of Sofia's ass in S&F) And we know that there's some tension between Cath and Sofia - but we haven't been told why yet. My guess? It's nothing to do with the job and everything to do with the fact that a certain blonde is stealing away the affections of a certain brunette from a certain redhead... Jeez, I'm just a *total* conspiracy theorist... :lol:

14. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Okay I have to make my comment in here. I can see all three ladies being able to get along cause they are all driven in the passion of loving their job. I can also see them butting heads quite a bit too. More Cath and Sophia than Sophia and Sara. I think Sophia is somewhat like a young Catherine. I think they would be very competitive toward sharing Sara maybe. Hmmm it is an interesting trio I give it that much.

15. Aggie

Aggie CSI Level Two

Ok, here's what we're gonna do. We're going to take those three lovely ladies and lock themn in the room to talk <cough cough> through their issues... :devil:

Athena, love the thread title suggestion! Anything naughty and those three definitely go together...