Cath/Sara Slash #9: "Keep it between us"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by bubbles, Nov 3, 2008.

1. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

"Strippers down the hall, girls"
    [​IMG]

I was just re-watching this episode. One of the best Cath/Sara episodes where they work so well together and not arguing.

2. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

That episode is great. As you say kaylyne, it shows that they can work together really well when they're not arguing, in fact, they make a great team when there's just the two of them on a case and they're not arguing.

And deirdre, I understand what you mean now :) I think that maybe Cath had a preconceieved notion that she wasn't going to like Holly's replacement, the person investigating her friend, yet she just couldn't help herself from liking Sara, they just clicked.

I love the scene in 1x02 in the break room when Caths stood by the fridge "anything alcoholic in there?" "Root beer". The smile Sara had then shows that she knows she likes Cath straight away

3. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Wow. I had to dig this thread up from the grave. It was almost to page 3.
    Anyway, I posted a few of these in the Jorja thread, so I figured I'd bring a few of them here as well.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I also made a new CS wallpaper: Don't let me change the way you are

4. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Yeh :( I hate this thread keeps dying :(

I love that first pic, just how Sara is looking at Cath says a lot to me!

And the third one, is that from Snuff? I love the 2 in that episode!

And your wallpaper, that is totally awesome. I really really love it.

5. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

The first pic is great. It's so easy to see the bound between them. Kaylyne, great wallpaper. I love it:D

It's really sad that this thread almost died:( We have a lot in our memories scenes between Cath and Sara, but future won't give us more what is making me really sad 'cause no matter what those two were a great team. Well, we can only go back to see older eps. Oh, I really love when they met and then started to be friends and workmates. And I still think that Cath is the best person for Sara on who she can rely on.

6. 77MrsBrooks

77MrsBrooks Dead on Arrival

Oh I very much agree with Deirdre. I'm a big fan Cath/Sara relationship and as Deirdre mentioned I also thing that Cath is the best person for Sara on who she can rely on.
    It's also a shame that we have only our memories and fantasy. Btw, 2 days ago I watched the episode Bite Me again. OMG, what a great Cath/Sara moments. Especially one, when Sara explain something to Cath and Cath gives her a look, i mean THAT look ... god, haven't seen such an eye sex for a long time! Has anybody seen this ep recently or has anybody remember the scene?

7. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Ohhh, how great that you took this thread out of the silent times! You're right that now we have only memories and we can watch only past eps 'cause now Sara is gone and Cath is still CSI. They both had awesome chemistry, they could be couple or very close friends, I don't care. Cath and Sara are beautiful and strong woman who deserved to be much closer that writers gave us (ugh, all these stupid fights, it was unnecessary to show our girls like that).

I watched Bite Me last week. Yay for this amazing look! How to not believe that something was going on there?;)

8. 77MrsBrooks

Totally agree, Deirdre. I was angry 'cos during the season 7 all those great Cath/Sara moments had disappeared. They had stopped working together on cases and everything they've built during the show was suddenly gone with the wind. The last 'good' Cath/Sara moments were in The Good, the Bad and the Dominatrix after the credit where Cath was talking about her fantasies but it turned into Griss/Heather x Griss/Sara ...:( And if we don't count the "hug" scene in For Warrick (which was pretty sad due to circumstance) there was nothing at all. I really blame the writes that they let the relationship between Cath/Sara fade away just like that...
    Ok, so what is your favorite Cath/Sara moment?

9. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Ohh, how nice that I have someone to talk about our girls! I hope that after some time we'll have even more people here:)

My one favourite scene? Hmm... I love the scene from BTK when Cath called Sara to come. It was very touching 'cause who else Cath could trust about it? Only Sara. I really like their talk, it wasn't forced and Sara didn't push Cath, she was listening to her and totally understand it. They both had amazing dynamic so every ep where they can work together is a bliss for me. I really like the first season - funny beginning and then great team. What else I could want? At this moment I can recall two eps when they worked together - the one in lunapark with little girl. Cath got really emotional as always when is about children, Sara was helping her to make her calm. In other ep was about woman who died 'cause of the accident - she was killed by the train when some guy pushed her car. This time Sara was more emotional about it. They were a very good team in this one.

10. 77MrsBrooks

Oh, that's great that you mentioned that episode in lunapark. Acually i've been looking for the ep for some time but i can't recall the name!! Do you know what ep it was? I would like to watch it again.
    Yeah, the first season was great for our girl. I also like Getting Off when the girls investigate the dead clown ... they have hilarious moments there:lol: And of course All for Our Country ... the bloaded body in the bathroom ... And as you mentioned in BTK were one of the best Cath/Sara moments ... it wasn't forced, the best way to show how their relationship has developed into trustful friendship. Super cool :lol:

11. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

I found it which ep was with girls in lunapark. It was Justice Is Served - it's one of my all time favorite 'cause Grissom's case and Cath's case were both very interesting. And Cath was so emotional, she truly believed that the killer was this guy. Only Sara was about it calm. Poor Cath was so in shock when she found out that the mother killed her own daughter. She even wasn't able to go out with Sara:(

Oh, and the ep with SUV collision with a train was Caged. I just thought that I'd mention this one too;)

12. 77MrsBrooks

Yeah, i remember the episode very clearly i just completely forgot the name! Thanks for refreshing my memory. I will finally watch it again !!!
    Yes, you have mentioned that one too. Thanks.
    And I also like the scene in Organ Ginger right after the credit. Cath gives Sara that "check out" look. I love it! :drool:
    Btw, may I add you as a friend? I would like to ask you something regarding Cath/Sara but it's not exactly for this thread :)

13. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Eye sex of the girls is one of the best (I won't mention my OTP;)). That's really sad that Sara and Cath didn't have even more moments like that. But well, writers had different ideas for showing them and now we can't complain and be happy with that what we have:) And it's not so little. Thread between Sara and Cath is strong in earlier eps and nothing will change it. Funny, girls are not my first ship and now I want to watch all seasons to check out their scenes too. I hate when I know that I missed something;)

Of course you can, you don't need to ask;) To pm me you need to have 50 posts and be here for two weeks. But you can always e-mail me, take the hotmail:)

14. 77MrsBrooks

Deirdre, this is unbelievable but I was thinking the same! I mean I'm just about to rewatch all seasons to catch all those great Cath/Sara moments!! :lol: I've been shipping Cath/Sara for 2 years but it has never been that strong (funny, it came now when there is no chance for new moments ...) BUT as you said there's a lot from the past to enjoy. And we can't miss anything!!:lol:
    I'll add you. I know about the rule and 'cos i'm not on 50 threads yet I'll contact you on your other email :)

15. 77MrsBrooks

Hey, there's something i've found on the other thread that according to me belongs more here. I might have already seen it but just in case ...:)
    It's interesting and funny at once. And also read the comments, some are pretty cool and just confirm that we are not the only ones who see it....:lol:

Fake Gay News

I hope the coding is ok. I'm still not used to use it in here. So if it doesn't work I'll email to you.