Carmine in Galaxie Magazine, Malaysia.

Twinkletoes said:
'Wouldn't mind him swabbing us for DNA evidence'. Cheesy or what?? :lol:
Because there's nothin' sexier than having a Q-tip shoved in your mouth. I would have offered up a strip search ( "Why yes, Officer, I believe there is evidence underneath my shirt." )

SimplyBlue said:
I would have offered up a strip search ( "Why yes, Officer, I believe there is evidence underneath my shirt." )

Well yeah, that would have been more effective, except they used that line to describe another Top 10 hunk, Josh Duhamel, the bodyguard on Las Vegas - 'Mmm... Can anyone resist a body search by him!'

So i guess getting swabbed down by Danny Messer is the sexiest thing they can think of. :lol: The writers should SO come here next time they wanna write something on Carmine. :D

DAnNSfreak said:
But, the 33 year-old actor plays down his sex appeal: "I don't think about it too much. I'm pretty nonchalent about how I look on the show. When you see someone who's really into what they're doing and have that kind of determination and focus, that's sexy."

Hey! They stole that quote from his second CSI Files interview. :p :lol:

Cool that he got mentioned in a top 10 hotties list! I like a lot of the other choices, too...Josh Duhamel is fiiiine! :D

Hey! They stole that quote from his second CSI Files interview.

:lol: No wonder it sounded so familiar! But I guess the people over at Galaxie are very aware of this site since they got info from here when they did an article on Anna Belknap.

But judging by the pictures of Carmine they had, I'd say that they haven't surfed through the forums enough XD

thanks for the info and scan!! :D#1!..Nice.. ;)

^^Maybe because they can't publish any pictures that they have no right on them...I don't know,I am not sure! :)

You're welcome, everyone.

Nick_Wolfe_Danny, the whole thing is 3 pages long... I'll put it up it I can, but no promises... ;)

MacsGirlMel,
It's one of our famous local dishes. And it's spicy! Like ice_princess026 says, Carmine might turn red if he eats it... hehhe........ unless he's the chilli loving kinda guy... anyone think he is?

Back