Carmine in Galaxie Magazine, Malaysia.

DAnNSfreak

Rookie
I'm surprised nobody mentioned this yet, or maybe they have and I haven't seen it..... :p but just so you Carmine fans know...

This month's Galaxie Magazine featured HUNK ALERT: MEN WE LOVE ON TV... Carmine hit the top 10 list... The first one on the list in fact!

'The Sensitive Scientist:
Carmine Giovinazzo
Best features: Biceps, gorgeous blue eyes and a barely there goatee. Plus he is not afraid to show his sensitive side when he gets emotionally involved in a case.

Brains and Brawn: Brilliant in the lab and tough on the bad guys-that's a great combination for a CSI guy. There's no reason fans of CSI:NY's Danny Messer wouldn't consider Carmine Giovinazzo a sex symbol. But, the 33 year-old actor plays down his sex appeal: "I don't think about it too much. I'm pretty nonchalent about how I look on the show. When you see someone who's really into what they're doing and have that kind of determination and focus, that's sexy."

Mmm... we wouldn't mind him swabbing us for DNA evidence!'

Two pictures, one old Season One pic, and one with him and Mac... they could have picked better pics... but, oh, well, it's great all the same...

Others include Wentworth Miller (Prison Break), Patrick Dempsey (Grey's Anatomy), Josh Duhamel (Las Vegas), Jared Padalecki, Taye Diggs (Kevin Hil), Eddie Cibrian (Invasion), Michael Weatherly (NCIS) and a Korean guy and local guy, so nevermind them... :lol:

seriously?! yay yay yay! i'm so buying this issue... :D and DAnNsfreak , u'r from penang too huh? finally i find some1 in my hometown that watches csi:ny... :lol:

'The Sensitive Scientist:
Carmine Giovinazzo
Best features: Biceps, gorgeous blue eyes and a barely there goatee. Plus he is not afraid to show his sensitive side when he gets emotionally involved in a case.

Oh yeah... a writer has been reading around here lol....

Anyway -- that's great! I hope I can say the same here in the Philippines.

Thanks so much for transcribing that for us, DAnNSfreak. He was #1, huh? Well deserved, in my opinion. I love his response to the question about his sex appeal. The man knows what makes him hot and articulates it perfectly.

I bought the magazine just to see him in it. I would have liked a poster too but I guess this'll do. I practically squealed with fan girly-ness when I read the article about him.

I was surprised that Eddie wasn't in it though.

Carmine coverage, very good!

I'd love to see the article

Here ya' go...

galaxie November

I still wish they had better pictures... the one against the pillar was shown in the Galaxie magazine when CSI:NY was coming to AXN and the other was featured in our newspaper when Season Two was coming to AXN...... I would have gladly supplied some even better pictures of him! :lol:

Oh, well. The fact that they FINALLY featured him is enough... Maybe they'll put up a poster soon! *cross fingers*

ice_princess026! *waves* come, one day we go makan Penang Laksa together, ok? And bring Carmine! :lol:

I still wish they had better pictures...

:lol: Yeah, I wish that they had better pics too. We should recommend this site to them; there's loads of Carmine pics in the Carmine drool thread. Hell, thay can even make a special "Carmine" issue or something like that :lol:

DoreenCSI said:
I still wish they had better pictures...

:lol: Yeah, I wish that they had better pics too. We should recommend this site to them; there's loads of Carmine pics in the Carmine drool thread. Hell, thay can even make a special "Carmine" issue or something like that :lol:

:D Totally! It's kinda sad that they can't even find a decent s2 promo pic to put in the article... but that s1 pic was cool too, I guess. :) At least Carmine was in the list and they didn't shove Josh Holloway in again and forget about him... =.=

DAnNSfreak , Penang laksa huh? :D Sure, 'm up for it, but are you sure Carmine is? :lol: Have you seen the latest pics of him at Jerry Bruckheimer's award party thing? He looks so red!! I just keep imagining him taking one mouthful and seeing steam spouting out of his ears... :lol: :lol:

Biceps, gorgeous blue eyes and a barely there goatee. Plus he is not afraid to show his sensitive side when he gets emotionally involved in a case.
My, my. Isn't all that the truth? His eyes are so amazing-- I can melt into them. YAY!! I'm not printing the scans... Thanks Dannsfreak. :D Oh and I love him the best, but I adore Patrick Dempsey too! :)

Thank you for the scan DAnNSfreak.

The last bit made me laugh so much: 'Wouldn't mind him swabbing us for DNA evidence'. Cheesy or what?? :lol:

True mind you.....

Back