Carmine/Danny #12 "Ya like that?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carmine/Danny #12: "Ya like that?"

Kimmychu said:
:lol: Hey, I got no hard feelings about people not converting to Danny/Flack. Everybody's got their own thing. I mean, you can show me the best written Danny/Lindsay story in the universe, and it still won't win me over to the pairing. It's just the way it is.

Same here. Actually I actively dislike that pairing, but am just totally ambivalent about D/F. Or any other pairing. Just not a shipper.

... If you aren't into the, uhm, naughty bits ... my only story so far that doesn't have any is a Gen one, Atop the Broken Universal Clock. Not for the faint of heart or anti-angst people though.

I never said I wasn't into the naughty bits (DIRTY big grin) ... I spent a lot of time this morning reading your fanfic ... couldn't drag myself away. I can still, erm, appreciate other's perversions without sharing in them :lol: SNORT!

The world would be too boring without pervs to share it with. ;)

1CSIMfan said:
But now that you've mentioned it, yep probably thinking about Flack or...well, I'm not gonna go there.
...it took my innocent mind way too long to get the 'or...well' part of the statement. Assuming we're both on the same smutty page, it could totally look like that too. :lol:

But yeah, I don't dislike the D/F ship...really no preferance to it. It takes me a while to pick a ship.

But oh Danny, you short little man, I glad to see you've returned to your regular self this past episode.

Geez, it took me a solid 15minutes to load page3. OMG, picture overload!

Faylinn said:

CSI-CAPSDannyandFlack3.jpg

*giggles* What, Danny, you're in that one--you can't expect to be alone in every picture can you? *innocent smile*

:devil: Cuff me baby! :lol:

But yes, we encourage slashy-minded people (or those who are curious) to join us over in Shipper Central or, you know, just take the plunge and read some Danny/Flack smut. :lol:

Gosh... this pic -- Flack looks like he's gonna jump Danny any minute hahahah! idk, it's different when they're together...there's something there hahhaah

Should we introduce crankyjules to some of Kimmy's fics????

Oh hell yeah! ONE WEEK rocks like hell! Once you read them, you wouldn't look at Danny and Flack the same way again hahahahahahah!

Kimmy -- naughty 'bits'? Lol... 'bits' is an understatement, sis! Hahahahahhah!

Oh hell yeah! ONE WEEK rocks like hell! Once you read them, you wouldn't look at Danny and Flack the same way again hahahahahahah!

*waves hand in the air* i agree! i agree! i used to be one of the rare DnA shippers but i have joined the DDark side after reading One Week... :D :devil: go kimmy yay!!
:D

anyway since this is carmine's thread, here's 1 of my fav pics... red for the fiery italian stallion... :p

(credit to carmine fan)

crankyjules said:
feenx said:
Should we introduce crankyjules to some of Kimmy's fics???? :devil:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: HOLY :lol: MOTHER :lol: of :lol: GOD :eek: :eek: :eek:

PhwoooEEEE Kimmychu bwahahaha! Good writing :eek: /fans self :eek:

But nah, I still remain unconverted to the world of D/F slash :D I am a stubborn character, but so help me, I can't stop giggling.

You girls are true perverts. :devil: You make me laugh my arse off :lol: :lol: :lol:

yes, we are perverts, and that's why you love us! :) :lol:

anyways, enjoying DF fic is on your way to converting. trust me, it'll grow on you. :devil:

anyways girls, i'm with chaos, page 3 must have been the most pictures on a page i've seen, yet! it's bad for a girl's health to see all that hotness!!! :lol:

I'm glad to see that even non-slashers (and hell, even non-shippers!) can enjoy a bit of good, pervy D/F fun. :lol: But, like Kimmy said, no hard feelings if you don't like it. ;)

We really are pervs, though, aren't we? :lol: Oh well, I'm happy where I am. :devil:

More sexy goodness (without Flack this time :p). Guh...the arms...
GMCScap.jpg

I'm so pretty...
DannyCorporateWarriors.jpg

Yep, it does. :lol:

I'll post the banner here since I'm getting ready to change my signature. ;)

Nofacebanner.jpg

wow, been out for 1 day and in my return its already on page 4...

I know you guys like this pic as much as I do
BW27.jpg

pic1.jpg

BW25.jpg

and another one before I sleep tonight (uhh, its 2:23 am...)

sc_thebadge.jpg

Ahhhh sweet Carmine Dreams (it's only 19.48 over here)
Plenty of drooling time left!
Ax

To each their own where romantic pairings are concerned--that's what makes for interesting discussion here! But this is a Danny picture thread, and I know one vain little peacock of a CSI who is going to be pouting if he thinks for a moment that this thread doesn't revolve around him. :lol:

So, anybody got more funny Danny face pictures? Those are my favorites! Fay had one where he's ducking his head a bit in "Stuck on You" and making the funniest old man face ever. :lol: I love that one! There are tons of other ones, too. Bring on funny face Danny pics! :D

^ :lol: Here are three shots of chicken!shit Danny making funny faces:

ss.jpg

ss2.jpg

ss3.jpg

I've never seen a grown man look so scared. Poor Danny :lol:.

Here are the old-man face pics I have from "Stuck on You," oh Toppy one. :p

Say what?
CSI-CAPSFGDannyface.jpg

Eh, that's true.
CSI-CAPSFGDannyface2.jpg

I'm gettin' a bit too old to be kneeling down like this...
CSI-CAPSSOYDannyface.jpg

*schlumping in*
CSI-CAPSSOYDannywalking.jpg

:lol: I also love the pictures of scared!Danny from "City of the Dolls," jorja. He might pout if he sees those, though. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back