Carmine/Danny #12 "Ya like that?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carmine/Danny #12: "Ya like that?"

Nim said:
ka990 said:
Does anyone know if Carmine got his birthday book yet? Last I read someone was going to find out for us! :lol:
I have no idea... :( but I'd love to know it!!!
I'd love to know too. I've been meaning to ask about that on Carmine Online, but I haven't had access to the forums over there in forever. :( I actually owe Dorka an unrelated email and I'll be sure to ask about that.

The forum at Carmine online came back up last month, exept i haven't been there cause i forgot my password.

^ Yeah, I know it came back but my password doesn't work. It's not that I forgot it because I didn't. It just doesn't work. Modtang had people click on something to reset their passwords, but that didn't do anything. I submitted a new password request, but still nothing. :confused: I've talked to Dorka about it, but need to email Modtang to get that resolved and have been too lazy. Love the smut over there, but sometimes it's just too much work to keep up with all the times the site goes down and passwords get screwed up.

hey guys, everytime i go to that bella dorka site, and go to look at the gallery it comes up with some login page :confused: do i have to join to look at them now? :(
lol

Same here MrsG I’ve requested a new password twice and nothing :(. And as to chelliya question I have no idea, but if you need pics haven’t we posted enough :lol:

hehe feenx can we possibly post toooooo many pics of the gorgeous man?!!! :lol:

Wrote to Dorka, I'm waiting for her reply... I know it's Modtang business to check the forum, but I asked her also about the scrapbook ;)

2121044ts1.jpg

Dunno if he's biting his lips or it's the tongue... :lol:

Feenx, thanks so much for the pic, but that was page 7 and here we are page 9 - quick post them again :lol:

Mrs. G put your tongue back in your mouth, mine was there first :lol:

As for that skanky motel pic of him sitting - I can just see the caption underneath -

" I'm ready for bed baby, are you? " :devil: :devil:

You can never post enough pics of my baby, Carmine

Thanx Feenx

God I want him nekkid :devil:

If someone could photoshop the caption -

" I'm ready for bed baby, are you? "

underneath the photo for all of us, I'd luv ya :D

Here ya go mate:

[image]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l233/crankyjules/tvguideks4cap.jpg[/image]

What's up with that???? I paid for full membership so I could post images and all I get is code instead of image????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back