Carmine/Danny #12 "Ya like that?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carmine/Danny #12: "Ya like that?"

That hand... those fingers... :devil:

Hey, what's that white/blue-stripes thing?!?!

Nim said:

Hey, what's that white/blue-stripes thing?!?!
hhmmm I don't know, I didn't even pay attention to that :lol: im to busy looking below the belt :devil:

now, afrikana we all know you wouldnt have needed to wear ya tshirt if ya were in that skanky motel room :lol:

chelliyah said:
now, afrikana we all know you wouldnt have needed to wear ya tshirt if ya were in that skanky motel room :lol:
True i would have just shown up with a big coat with nothing underneath:devil: Why give the man work :devil: :lol:

Yeah, suuuuure... and I'm under his right leg...see? He's pushing me under the bed :devil:

my heart may belong to eddie, but dear Lord! Any man who works his tongue that much is worth taking a look at! carmine is soooo good looking, and his accent! drooool!

feenx said:
tvguideks4.jpg

Oh, what my tongue would give to trade places with his right index finger. :devil:

Cahill_Fan said:
my heart may belong to eddie, but dear Lord! Any man who works his tongue that much is worth taking a look at! carmine is soooo good looking, and his accent! drooool!

Gosh, your avatar is quite distracting. Where is that from?

Anyway, yeah -- I'd be damned if you don't double take (or more... *wink*) if you see someone like that walking down the street.

i got the picture off the internet. i typed in his name and got a still from this weeks episode, than i just resized it. isn't he yummy?!?!? heeheehee

and hell, I wouldn;t mind being where that finger is either! hahahaha

Here are some some more pics from me to make up for the days I missed posting in this thread. Damn internet connection...

carmine1.jpg

carmine4.jpg

carminehot.jpg

Enjoy 'cause I know I did :devil:.

0_0 mmmmm Carmine...
304_01052.jpg

:lol: I don't think i'll ever get tired of this pic :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back