Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, here's the next pic!
4x07Miami1699.jpg

Here goes...

Haratio: "Is he looking at my butt?"
guy in white shirt: "yup"
Haratio: "ok..."

eh, thats all I got... who is that guy in the white shirt anyway?

Mac: Mister, the evidence is right there on your shirt.
Guy: What evidence?
Horatio: I had my sunnies in a container with a lock. If you didn't know the combo, a dye pack was set to go off. Do you know how many people try to steal my sunnies?
Guy: You have sunglasses on, braniac.
Mac: Those are my extra pair that I let him borrow. Anyway, the dye pack exploded all over your shirt. Are you really going to tell us that you didn't take them?

Caruso: Sir, who did you like better? Me in Rambo: First Blood or him in Forrest Gump?

Horatio: "You'll have to forgive my colleague. He keeps staring at that spot on your--"
Mac Taylor: "Hey! I lost a contact lens! Honest!"

H: Mac, I know my voice drones on but you dont have to fall asleep standing up.

Mac: I'm not asleep, I am simply listening to you while I dream about Stella.

^^^ SaraBeth, I'm going to let your caption slide since the "ship" doesn't pertain to any Miami ship, but please keep in mind that shipping is typically a big no-no in this game. Thanks. :)

Onto voting!! Good luck guys!

Mac: *whistles*
Horatio: I wonder... Where you bought those boxers?

Mac: Mister, the evidence is right there on your shirt.
Guy: What evidence?
Horatio: I had my sunnies in a container with a lock. If you didn't know the combo, a dye pack was set to go off. Do you know how many people try to steal my sunnies?
Guy: You have sunglasses on, braniac.
Mac: Those are my extra pair that I let him borrow. Anyway, the dye pack exploded all over your shirt. Are you really going to tell us that you didn't take them?

Caruso: Sir, who did you like better? Me in Rambo: First Blood or him in Forrest Gump?

Horatio: "You'll have to forgive my colleague. He keeps staring at that spot on your--"
Mac Taylor: "Hey! I lost a contact lens! Honest!"

H: Mac, I know my voice drones on but you dont have to fall asleep standing up.
Mac: I'm not asleep, I am simply listening to you while I dream about Stella.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back