Caption Game - Miami Style Pt 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric: Okay everybody, watch this. The Great Delkosi is gonna split that coffee table in two with my magic powers of concentration. I must have complete silence for this to work. OMMMMMMM. OMMMMMMMMM.

Speed (off camera): Hey Delkosi. Suppose you could turn those lasers this way and warm up my sandwich when you're done?

Eric: Okay everybody, watch this. The Great Delkosi is gonna split that coffee table in two with my magic powers of concentration. I must have complete silence for this to work. OMMMMMMM. OMMMMMMMMM.

Speed (off camera): Hey Delkosi. Suppose you could turn those lasers this way and warm up my sandwich when you're done?

:guffaw: It does look like an "ommm" expression doesn't it? hehe.

:lol: I don't think I can top Alamance's, but here I go anyway.

Producer: No, CUT! The red lazers are supposed to come out of Eric's eyes, NOT THE WALL!!
Adam: *rolls eyes* Isn't this a tad overdoing it with the "going darker" theme? :wtf:
Producer: Pipe down, Adam.. now when I say "action", you run towards Horatio with a knife & start screaming like a lunatic.

:lol: I don't think I can top Alamance's, but here I go anyway.

Producer: No, CUT! The red lazers are supposed to come out of Eric's eyes, NOT THE WALL!!
Adam: *rolls eyes* Isn't this a tad overdoing it with the "going darker" theme? :wtf:
Producer: Pipe down, Adam.. now when I say "action", you run towards Horatio with a knife & start screaming like a lunatic.

:guffaw: Now I have the image of him dressed like Norman Bates, wielding a knife and making that "ree ree ree" noise. :guffaw:

Horatio: Come on, Eric, *use the force :)* to turn off the lasers. If you don't, they'll kill Wolfe!
Eric: Uh, I'm having trouble turning them off! :devil:

Just kidding, I like Wolfe, but I watched Hell Night recently! :)

those are funny :)

but when I see the pic, I think of somthing I can't post in here :devil:, so i'll be good... for now...

ok here we go...

Ryan (off screen): "ok Eric, your getting sleepy, very sleepy, think of the lasers, there calming you..."

Eric: "Ryan this is stupid....Zzzzzzz"

Ryan: "cool it worked..."

Voting time.

Eric: What the hell Wolfe? Don't point those lasers at my eyes! You'll blind me!
Ryan smirking

Eric: Awww, come on, Calleigh. Set your phasers on stun, not kill.

Horatio: Come on, Eric, *use the force :)* to turn off the lasers. If you don't, they'll kill Wolfe!
Eric: Uh, I'm having trouble turning them off! :devil:

Ryan (off screen): "ok Eric, your getting sleepy, very sleepy, think of the lasers, there calming you..."
Eric: "Ryan this is stupid....Zzzzzzz"
Ryan: "cool it worked..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back