Caption Game - Miami Style Pt 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexx - What Alexx I must be followed!! If I tell you not to touch in the dead bodies, you can't touch in the dead bodies! If I tell you not to look to my a**, you can't look to it. Understood ? :evil:

*lame lame ... I know, first thing that I came to my head :rolleyes: :lol:**

I have just one thing to say in all this.

Would everybody PLEASE stop saying their entry is lame? :scream: You do yourself no good by bashing yourself like that. Somebody else might think it's the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Alexx: "see this is what your doing, this is what I want you to do... Zip it!!"

H (off screen) "but I just want to say one little thing before the mus..."

Alexx: "Zip It!!"

H (off screen) "but it's really..."

Alexx: "Zip...*long pouse, H opens mouth* Zip It!!"

there you go :)

Voting time. Good luck.

Alexx: Word of advice to all you future ME's, Make sure you don't have this guy with the sunglasses standing above you or he'll have you quoting James Bond Movies at every crime scene

Alexx: I'm telling all of you reporters this right now! If you don't step back away from the body, you're going to end up being the next one on a slab in my morgue. Got it?

Alexx: All right, does my hair look red to you? Just because I am wearing sunglasses does not mean you can start calling me "Horatio"!

Alexx: Mr. Nimoy. Is this how you do that "Live long and prosper" thingy?

Alexx: "No only ONE gurney. I don't need a separate one for his head"

Alexx: Ok dear Erica remember that if you come to me, it could mean just two things. 1) you're dead...2) you're soooo going to be like "1" very soon :shifty:

Alexx - What Alexx I must be followed!! If I tell you not to touch in the dead bodies, you can't touch in the dead bodies! If I tell you not to look to my a**, you can't look to it. Understood ? :evil:

Alexx: The next person that touches my ass will be looking at me from a different angle if you get my drift.

Alexx: "see this is what your doing, this is what I want you to do... Zip it!!"
H (off screen) "but I just want to say one little thing before the mus..."
Alexx: "Zip It!!"
H (off screen) "but it's really..."
Alexx: "Zip...*long pouse, H opens mouth* Zip It!!"

Whoa Nellie! Lots of good choices in this one! Eeeny Meenie Miney...

(Though #6 was my second choice!) :guffaw:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back