Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Mar 14, 2009.
:guffaw:The case of the missing tutu. Love it!
I do believe that Ginnna's caption in my FAVE!!! So funny
Oh new thread! Wondered what happened to this thread, lol! Glad I found it!
Okay peeps, time to vote for the best caption. The nominees are...drum roll please...
1. Eric: "Calleigh, are you sure it's up here?"
Calleigh: "Yes! I know this is where I lost my earring!"
2. Calleigh: You won't find fingerprints up there. It was a midget who sneaked under the railing.
3. Cal: Are you sure you dropped the bag of M&M's here, Eric? I can't see them."
Eric: I got M&M footprints. So they are here somewhere. Come out, come out where ever you are.
4. Eric: Cal, I got paw prints on this railing.
Cal: Oh, there's the culprit. Here kitty, kitty.
5. Eric: "Hey Cal, I found another chocolate covered mini-doughnut over here. Looks yummy"!
Cal: *Talking with her mouth full* "They....are..mfgh...delicious..." *swallows last bite* "Oooh, I found another one over here, it's mine!"
Ryan (Off camera): *Also talking with his mouth full* "You know..mrph...of...all of H's crazy ideas....for team bonding, zfmf..., I must say, this scavenger hunt is sweet!"
H (Off Camera): "Guys, c'mon, less talk, more hunt please"
6. Calleigh: "H's sunnies have got to be around here somewhere! We've got to find the Sunglasses of Justice things! You know how he gets when he's angry!"
Eric: I know, I know! I'm looking, I'm looking!
7. Cooper: *off-screen, wailing* Someone stole my tutu! We've gotta catch 'em! I need my tutu baaaaack! *sobs pitifully*
Eric: *rolling eyes* We're dusting for prints as fast as we can. Get a grip.
Calleigh: Don't you worry, Dan. We'll get it back in time for your recital.
Cooper: *sniffling hopefully* You... you really think so?
Horatio: *off-screen* We know so, Mr. Cooper. Because that's... *dramatically slips on his sunnies* ...what we do. *quickly exits scene*
Cue theme music.
This is going to be a good one
#5 made me LOL!
I vote... #4!
5 :lol:, made me want a mini donut!
#5 because it really looked like that's what they were doing. :lol: (But 7 was funny, too!)
Guys, just a reminder. Please leave it up to the game runner (this would be me) to pull captions & start the voting, tally votes & announce winners. This is only to avoid getting the game off track & to not confuse where were at in the game. We can't leave it up to the posters to set each voting period & winning period - it would be a mess in here --people may not show up to pull captions, or they could start voting when it isn't time, ect, ect, big hairy mess.
Please, thank you, & continue voting.
#2 for me. :hugegrin:
my vote is for 7.
Yeah, I think that's my fault. I didn't get the rules completely right when I copied them over. All fixed now.
Separate names with a comma.