Caption Game #4

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by ladyhunter, Oct 10, 2011.

1. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Here's how it goes:

Everyone will have a chance to caption it as to what you think they are saying, want them to say, or what it looks like they are saying. Then we'll take the captions and let everybody vote on their favorite quote. Whoever posted the winning caption will get to post a picture of their choice for the next round.

Since this is the shipper threads, let's keep the pictures shippy.

Here's the rules:

~Pictures are posted by rotating between Vegas, Miami, NY, and crossover episodes. In that order. If you need a picture to post and do not have any from one of the shows, you can find them here. Screencaps from Seasons 4 and 5 of NY can be found here. Please do not link from those sites. Upload them from your own photo hosting website.

~When posting pictures, please make sure to specify which characters are in the picture for those who do not follow that particular show.

~Captions must remain under the PG-13 monitor. I think everyone knows how far they can go. If not, the caption will not be eligible for voting.

~Offensive captions (bashing the characters or others) will not be tolerated. If you don't like a ship and have the urge to post something that is not nice, then I suggest you refrain from posting.

~Voting will end after around 48 hours or so. The winner will be announced and then can post the next picture within 24 hours.

Also, you don't have to be a fan of the ship to caption or post the pictures as long as you play nice.

Enjoy!

1) Here's the captions from the last thread....Mac: Stelllaaaa, i can't believe you just said that :devil:
    Stella: *giggling* you know you was thinking the same baby

2) Mac: *thinks to self* Did she really just go there? I think she did... Damn..
    Stella: *thinks to self* Gotchaaaa!!!

3) Mac (thinking): The vic just had to have the same type of bubble bath Stella has and Stella just had to mention it. Now I'm gonna have that image in my head all day.

4) Stella (Thinking): Mac, this is how you tie this around your legs.
    Mac (Thinking): Whoa!! I'm going to be thinking about tonight with Stella.

2. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

I'll go with #1 :)

3. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Number 2

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

5. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I'm thinking number 2.

6. ladyhunter

Let's get this game rolling again.

Drex is the winner. You have 24 hours to post the next pic

CSI Vegas.

If that person doesn't post, then the next person here can post a pic for us to caption.

7. ladyhunter

Looks like this thread is dead again. I've unstuck it but if someone wants to play again, feel free. :D