Caption Game #3 - Shipper Central Style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is your winning Caption:lol:

4)
Cath
: What are you looking at?
Gil: Honey, I shrank Nick and Greg.
Cath: :wtf: Umm.. isn't that physically impossible?
Gil: Apparently not. But what they're doing right now should be physically impossible..
(fatalze)

Okay fatalze, you have 24hrs to post the next Shippy Pic on CSI:Miami:cool:

Have fun:)

Sweet! :D

csimiami-shattered-1.jpg

Ryan & Calleigh

Calleigh: Is... is that a video of us last night?
Ryan: Um, yeah. Yeah it is.
Calleigh: *grinds teeth* Then why is everybody watching it on the big screen in the break room??
Ryan: I, I, uh... whoa, wow! *squints at the TV* Hey, I'd meant to ask last night - where'd you learn that move?
Calleigh: *snarls* Do you know how many guns I have?

:lol: That's a good one, Ginnna.

Um... let's see...

Ryan: What is Cooper doing back here? Did he get rehired?
Cal: No, but it looks like he's bothering Maxine. I think you should go rescue your girlfriend.
Ryan: Oh, I'll rescue her alright. I'm going to punch Cooper in the nose! Nobody messes with my girl!

Ryan: Okay...
Calleigh: Oh god. I told Horatio not to film himself dancing in a thong. I told him it wouldn't end well.
Ryan: How does he do that thing with his back?

Ryan: Is that....yes it is... he's hitting on my man! No one else is allowed to do that to Eric but me.

Cal: I told them to take it to a room. I knew Ryan wasn't going to be happy when he sees Eric and Horatio together.

Voting Time:)

Here are the Captions

1)
Calleigh: Is... is that a video of us last night?
Ryan: Um, yeah. Yeah it is.
Calleigh: *grinds teeth* Then why is everybody watching it on the big screen in the break room??
Ryan: I, I, uh... whoa, wow! *squints at the TV* Hey, I'd meant to ask last night - where'd you learn that move?
Calleigh: *snarls* Do you know how many guns I have?
(Ginna)

2)
Ryan: What is Cooper doing back here? Did he get rehired?
Cal: No, but it looks like he's bothering Maxine. I think you should go rescue your girlfriend.

Ryan: Oh, I'll rescue her alright. I'm going to punch Cooper in the nose! Nobody messes with my girl!
(GNRF)

3)
Ryan: Okay...
Calleigh: Oh god. I told Horatio not to film himself dancing in a thong. I told him it wouldn't end well.
Ryan: How does he do that thing with his back?
(Drumchik)

4)
Ryan: Is that Delko, Peter Elliot AND Jake Berkely in that elevator?
Calleigh: Ugh... this week just got sooo much longer...
(restless_mess)

5)
Ryan: Is that....yes it is... he's hitting on my man! No one else is allowed to do that to Eric but me.

Cal: I told them to take it to a room. I knew Ryan wasn't going to be happy when he sees Eric and Horatio together.
(hhunter)

Happy Voting:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back