Can You Name This 'CSI' Episode?

CSI Files

Captain
As CSI Files previously reported, CBS.com has a “Season in Review” section for each of the CSI series, which features promotional images from episodes that aired during the 2010-2011 season. Today, CBS posted another picture from CSI: Crime Scene Investigation—Can you name the episode? The answer can be found after the jump: * * * [...]

More...

I knew which episode it was right away, but I couldn't remember the name until I checked the episode guide. So I guess I was half right? :p

CBS should totally release new pictures and video clips and whatnot during the hiatus. Gimme bloopers! Gimme deleted scenes! Gimme behind the scenes stuff! That seems like a pretty surefire way to keep fans thinking about the show over the summer. Posting old promo pictures and asking us to identify the episodes is pretty boring.

(Also, CSI Files needs interesting stuff to report about, obviously. :p)

I've always questioned why CBS doesn't release bloopers from any of the CSI series. Some have leaked online over time (and they're actually quite hilarious), but there's nothing on the DVD sets besides the same old rehashed behind-the-scenes looks.

Why not let us see the comedic side of the actors instead of the gloomy, dark material we're so used to seeing?

Peter Lenkov tweeted about the Hawaii Five-0 season 1 DVD set, and it's going to have a ton of special features - I'll never understand why they haven't included that type of stuff on the CSI DVDs. I'd be more eager to buy the sets if I knew I was getting more than just episodes I've already seen (plus a couple episode commentaries, which are hit or miss for me, and a few short featurettes).

"H5-0 DVD LOADED with extras. Deleted scenes. Behind the scenes. SOTB. Stunt secrets. Gag Reel! So MUCH more. CBS HOME VIDEO u rock!!!!!!!" (Source)

Why you gotta do us like that, CBS? :( I know H50 is shiny and new, while the CSI series are getting threadbare, but I don't think they've ever put that much stuff on the CSI DVDs, have they?

Back