Can we chill a bit on the criticism of TPTB?

They're not devils. They're not evil. And to my knowledge, they haven't peed in anyone's cornflakes. (Though if they have done that, please, do let us know. :lol: )

Flack's one-liners--seriously great comedy there, and such spot on writing (and of course, fantastic delivery by Eddie Cahill)

Since I don't eat corn flakes, they have not violated my innocence in that manner! :lol:

Flack's one-liners! How could I forget? Yes, I agree. Eddie does a fantastic job. I have no idea how he keeps a straight face sometimes! I would love it if the network released a disc full of bloopers when S5 is released to DVD in the Fall (anyone have a connection? Anyone? Anyone? Buehler? Sorry, I had a moment there. :rolleyes:). Not that I want to see our favorite actors making mistakes, but I would love to see them having fun or goofing around. Of course, I do like seeing bloopers when mistakes are made - it's all about how the actors handle it - sometimes they get a good laugh, and sometimes, the reactions of the other actors or the people behind the scenes are just priceless!

So, how do they keep straight faces when they pop those jokes and sarcastic comments? That *must* be hard work!

Back