Calleigh & Ryan #4: Big Day Coming Up? - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

rolling on the friggin floor...that was funny. Him holding them undies up to her is so funny. I bet he was wishing those were hers. I bet Jon said some wiseass remark to her after that, he's such a clown. I can just imagine him having everyone on the set rolling.

2. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

Oh yeah i'm sure! ha ha

I'm not gonna lie... This CPOTD is the greatest like EVER!!!

Ok so I think it was Dutchie that said something about cookies... so i have been trying to figure out the best cookies i can give y'all... I tried to make CaRWash cookies but it didn't work out to well... so if anyone feels bad i decided i'm gonna give them PEZ!!!

P:E:Z: my Anti... oh screw it! P:E:Z: My DRUG!!!
    Pez is good eatin y'all!!
    :( :confused: :) :p :D :lol: <my Pez high

NO ONE CARRY'S HOLLYWOOD LIFE MAGAZINE!! AHHHHH!!

3. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Haha I read in an interview that when you leave the set of CSIM you have to sign yourself out and beside Emily's name Jon writes "is a dork." So it reads "Emily is a dork." Woah that was random, but looking at the pic of them reminded me of that. I think thats so cute.

TheCoroner, thanks for trying to find the magasine! :D If I go to a store that sells magasines I will definatly look for it. :)

4. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I didnt make it to the mall today but I will tomorrow and I will search for it. Someone has to have it. I'm getting upset over it. They don't have a website or nothing. The only thing I found was where you could buy a subscription to the mag. which looks like it sucks, besides having jon and emily in it. That interview rocked Katie, JOn had me ROTFF the whole time...he even make a crack at my old screen name..at first it sounded like he dissed it then he said it was the coolest name ever aaahhh. Stupid me changes my s/n UGH

If I find that mag I'm buying a couple copies and I will somehow get it scanned, I dont own a scanner but I will find one somewhere.

5. TheCoroner

Chea girl you better! I have another CaRWash song that is one of my top songs... it may even be #1! It's not very happy and the lyrics have no relevance to CaRWash whatsoever but I heard it on the radio on the way home from school and i was like CaRWash! It was exciting! Where'd You Go by Fort Minor... dunno why i just like it!

oh score i'm a Prime Suspect!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

6. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Oh yeah, I can hear you.

Can you say, "Gutter"? :devil:

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Note to Erika: Buzz off and leave Ryan and Calleigh to rip each other clothes off. I expect SOMETHING to happen between the two of them during Season 5. Surely the writers can't ignore the chemistry between Procter and (the ever attractive) Togo!

Edited:

So Calleigh is supposed to have some romance this season that doesn't involve Ryan....

Yet another misfire from the writers that brought us Season 4 and Natalia! Come on for pete's sake. Give the fans what they want. New Line studios did for "Snakes on a Plane"

8. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

But, spirits up guys, this doesn't mean a thing!
    As I've learned from Sara and Griss, jealuosy is the best way to trigger two lovers to get together. :devil:

9. Girlie

Girlie Police Officer

Oh so I'm back..I hope you can remember me :D wow and we've got a new thread... I always come to late...and wow...the pics form cal and ryan...aawww....so cute

10. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Well, I agree with you there. Btw, congrats to the new thread. :) Calleigh and Ryan are the perfect couple. Simple as that. Maybe they'll have to have other romances just to find out they're a perfect couple and hook up.

11. TheCoroner

Ya it's like Luna said... anything's possible... Grissom and Sara?? Helooooooooo... If they can get together ANYONE can!!

Hey Roos who's on your icon? :confused:

12. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I dont see ryan and calleigh getting together this season, or maybe they will do the same as with gil and sara, end the season with them together, that would be awesome..give us all the summer to think about it and the waiting would be terrible..love cliffhanger..oooo.

13. Roosey

Roosey Captain

But waiting is fun! Then you can speculate about everything! What they do during the summer break, maybe? Going to the beach, to the movies? Or have a romantic night at Calleigh's house? Who knows?

Well, If Call gets involved with someone, romantically this season, then probably Ryan and Calleigh won't hook up this season. But It would be great, though.

TheCoroner, Maura Tierney's in my icon. :)

14. TheCoroner

Roos - THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT! Are you an ER watcher?? If so PM me cause i don't want to get in trouble with the Mods...

Ya here's my theory... or dream... however you want to put it ;)

Calleigh is going to get her heart broken again by some jackass then Ryan's gonna be there for her because Delko and H are too busy avenging Marisol's death so she goes to Ryan for some support. Actually, she is all by herself and Ryan consols her. Cause if you think about it everytime something bad happens to Calleigh Delko's been there... but not this time!

There... that's my theory :D

HEY Y'ALL CSI MIAMI MARATHON MONDAY!!! A&E!!! I think it's season 1&2 tho... some are 3 and 4 but some i didn't recognize...

and also... Season 5 starts the 18th right? In the US?

15. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Hmm, yeah. Great theory! :) Just like Cal was there for Ryan when he got the nail in his eye, Ryan will be there for Calleigh when her heart gets broken. Great theory, once again. :) She'll think it's really cute of him to comfort her, so they start dating and eventually.. the big day arrives. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.