Calleigh & Ryan #4: Big Day Coming Up? - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaftWeeHun

DaftWeeHun Witness

I cant belive it a new thread it just feels like yesterday when all of this began, i know am new all but i've been reading this thread since the begining its simpley amazing. I always totally agree WE....so need to see Jon/Ryan body and the hiding tatoo of calleighs

2. cinegirl

cinegirl Coroner

Welcome to the CaRWashers, MikeW! I'm sure you'll have fun here! :)
    And I'm so sorry for you Claire (yes, DaftWeeHun, I got your name ;) ), I know what you're going through, in Germany they had also the reruns from s2, so no CaRWash-scenes for us, too, but I guess in less than 2 weeks the 4th season begins! Finally! We're so far behind, *grmpfl*
    And I join Luna and gives you an official welcome to this ship, Silhouette! :) Glad that you've been infected! :D
    Twiz and Luna, those pics are great, they look so gorgeous together, who can't fall in love with them?
    (by the way: does an Emily/Jon-Ship already exist here?)

And last but not least: I finally made it to post the missing part from Leonie's fic, just follow the link!
    So now it's on Nikki to add the final chapter! :D
    CalleighWolfe, I don't know where to find it on FF.net, because it was Leonie by herself who posted it there, I don't have an account, so this is the only link I can give you! :)

3. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Seriously....Woohoo!! Silhouette is officially a CaRWash shipper :D *wipes tear* I feel so proud. ;) Here is a welcome gift:
    [​IMG]
    They're soo cute :D

Aww I love the pics Luna! Are they recent? Because I remember ET was doing a special on all 3 CSIs and i totally forget when it was :(

4. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Twiz Thanks a lot!!!! :sighs: do you have the original ones? can you link them? Thanks again!!!! :D

MikeW You're here too!!! Welcome!!! CaRWash is getting bigger with the time!!! :lol:

5. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

I'm rewatching Identity and I admit I had forgotten it has some cute CaRWash scenes. The best one is the elevator scene, when Ryan meets Cal talking on the phone and she places her hand on his arm... Hot touch!
    Does anyone has caps?

6. CalleighWolfe

7. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

I NEED to see it! Pwetty please, PM me the link! *makes watery eyes*
    Identity deserves to have caps shown in here!

8. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Katie, I be Lynn :D hehe.

oooh CW tell me about this site with caps?

Vera are talking about my cookies again? You're not getting the last batch, I think I need to make more.

Welcome to the thread, MikeW *hands you some cookies*

Sil's an official CaRWash, aww. I second the tear. :p

Hey, Luna in that picture she's almost like saying, "My face is up here"

9. CalleighWolfe

Everybody I've edited my previous post about the caps, so go a little back :D and the page only has identity caps :( but well it was great for a moment :sighs:

Luna sorry for wasting one of your private messages :(

10. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Well then I better post a:

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
    (from Identity)

[​IMG]

Calleigh: *let me see if I can rip his clothes off with my stare... :devil:

Welcome MikeW, aren't you another one of my victims? Didn't I lead you to the CaRWash thread a while ago, from the Emily thread I think?

*Hugs Katie* We did it hun, we got Silhouette to join us!

I just wanted to tell you I already have a new thread title suggestion, hehehe. Well let's blame my DVDs! I'll keep it to myself for now...like, until it's time for a new thread :D

11. CalleighWolfe

Hey, good pic!!! Did you cap it yourself? Where did you find it?

12. DaftWeeHun

DaftWeeHun Witness

Vera(Yes cingirl :p i got your name)

13. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Awww thanks for the official welcome everyone :D *hugs CalleighDuCaine back* It makes me happy... And ooh, I love the welcome presents!! :D Awww yeah they're cute!

I've become Jon/Emily shipper too. I'm a sucker for ships that the actors are close on and off screen :) I love the picture in the last thread with Jon and Emily during a photoshot, Jon was over Emily and they were laughing... That just hit a soft spot, my immune system is breaking, I just need to ship them! :D

Hahaha I can see sandersidle and Dutchie doing a happy dance now :D

Don't worry, cinegirl... S4 just started for me too :)

Identity? Ooh she touched his arm!! Ryan looks like he's thinking "Oh my God she touches my arm! Must. Act. Cool... Don't faint now, Wolfe!" :lol:

I have to ask though... why the thread title is "Big day coming up"?

14. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

In Collision, Cal & Ryan have to investigate in a jewelry and the owner thinks they're there cause they're getting married and want to buy a wedding ring, so he says "Big day coming up for the both of you?"
    They look at each other in disbelief (and the frozen smile Calleigh has on her lips is hilarious)! :lol:

15. DaftWeeHun

DaftWeeHun Witness

Next Week is Nailed for me which is ep#8. poor baby gets shot in the eye but nice moment with calleigh where she lets him shoot the nail gun.*(i seen all the screancaps for all S4 Eps but havent seen them if you catch my drift)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.