Calleigh & Ryan #4: Big Day Coming Up? - CaRWash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your reading the RP Inge? YAY I didn't think anyone was and thanks, I'm glad your liking it. I think it's pretty good, lots of twist and me and Nikki love twist and angst. Everyone is just making it up as we go along and it seems to be working.

Nailed was very hard for me to watch, even though I love angst, it was still my Ryan and seeing it was hard. Jonathan did an amazing job and you really felt for him. It was probably my fav ep of season 4, just because Ryan had so many great moments and there was a great carwash scene with him and calleigh. Actually a lot of carwash with them, well scenes with them. I wish now that it was Calleigh with him in the hospital, but o well. Maybe he'll be there for her when she has her accident.

ohh I love the screencap Twiz ;) I want to see Devianttt :( :( Sorry. Im cranky. Got up earllly. :)

I love the CPOTD. They look sooo good together :D

Ok so i'm new to talk csi, but i have been watching this thread, and all previous thread about ryan and calleigh...*grins*Huge carwasher*grins*...
Anyways, i was surfing the net and came across this pic, and thought wow, that totally looks like ryan and calleigh, so i figured i'd post it :D hope y'all enjoy it :) Concider it a happy to be a carwasherer and even happier to be on this thread gift to you all ;)Hope you like ;)

Ryan and Calleigh ?

(soz its in a url form but i cant get it to work, so you can see it on the actual post, if any one can help feel free to do so :))

~*alex*~

Uumm... I'm sorry but I think she's not Calleigh... And him? No idea... But if he's Jonathan Togo... AAaaww... But I don't think he is... :( !
Lots of love & welcome to the thread!!

Thanks for the welcome, alas, i kinda figured it wasn't a ryan and calleigh pic but hey...i can dream :D Im still hoping that someday there wil be a pic kinda like that that is actually of ryan and calleigh, come on season 5! Just seen nailed, tonight and well...awesome carwash moments, i live for angst!

~*alex*~

Wait a minute guys!!! Isn't that the pic that MikeW was talking about???? :confused: he doesn't look like Ryan, he doesn't have a tattoo :(

alex21591 welcome to the thread!!!! I'll take your pic to another thread!!!!

What did I hear? Another "Angst Whore" is in the house?? :D
Happy Welcome to this awesome and lovely family, alex21591! *hands out some more brownies...and yeah! found some prosecco!* :D
You're alright: lets just dream that the picture shows Cal and Ryan, thanks for that 'Thread Gift' :)

I don't think that's calleigh and Ryan. It doesn't look like emily at all. I've seen a new promo pic of her and her hair is really long. nothing like that. Unfortunately I've never seen Jon shirtless so I can't tell by that angle if its him but Id' say no...I don't think this is the pic MikeW was talking about either. One MikeW said he could tell it was him cause of his tat and there's no tat on his arm. I myself don't think that csim would have Ryan having a tat, especially how big his tat is. I think they will cover it up but that's just my opinion.
But Hey welcome to the thread and thanks for postin it just in case it is them. Ya never know.

that's not Calleigh or Ryan, Ryan has a tatoo on that arm and Calleigh's nose doesn't look like that.

angst whore? cinegirl you talkn' 'bout me?

diviant really is one of the best episodes! i love it so, the flirting in it is jsut so amazing. of course i love the fantastic line myself. i told my friend who isn't really much of a Miami watcher and she awwed.

-x-liv

angst whore? cinegirl you talkn' 'bout me?

Nah, Liv, I guess you already joined the 'Angst Whores Club', didn't you? I meant alex, but if you're not in - come in! :D I know you love it angsty, like the most of us! ;) (just in case: 'Whore' is used in a good way here, nothing offensive :lol: )

Luna do i even have to say it?? I am seriously your biggest fan!! Love it!!

the pics... HOTT OMG HOTT!!! I had a Waldenbooks but it changed... I'm sad... BUT I HAVE A NEW BANNER!!! YAY!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

our growing CaRWash family!! *throws confetti and hands out brownies* (sorry, only Lynn has the cookies
AND I THROW PEZ!! ::throws PEZ:: ::hits somebody:: oops sorry! ::runs away::

Guys that pic isn't of Ryan. Its from CSI: Las Vegas. The episode "Swap Meet" ;) Oh how I wish that was of Ryan Calleigh though :( :lol: I hope that isn't the pic MikeW was talking about :( Becuase that definatly isn't Ryan.

Welcome to the thread Alex! :D

thanks you Kaite, I'm so glad you knew where that pic was from. I really didn't think it was them, that looked nothing like what calleigh looks like now. Her hair is really long and straight. Plus I don't think there are going to be any ryan/ calleigh hookup scenes this season, at least none that are already filmed. they are probably only done with 4 or 5 eps filmed. No r/c hook up because she's getttin a b/f so them being together and Ryan having his shrit off is unlikely. Now it could be someone who looks like calleigh or maybe they are undercover. Have they ever gone undercover before? They haven't right? Well anyways...YAY for Katie, she solved the mystery. Here's a cookie.

Oh. My. Gosh. Those black and white pictures that were posted two pages back were awesome!!!! I totally loved them! And all of the other CaRWash pictures are awesome too.

I watched 'Nailed' this morning when I got in from work (around 4.15am). After a hard night merchandising for Mr Tesco, it was something I was looking forward to (not Ryan being hurt :( ), just the fact that I knew he was going to have a biggish part for a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back