Calleigh and Flack

I was wondeirng if there were any other fans of this pair? Also I was wondering what would a few good shipper names for them be?

Calleigh and Flack, well I've never really thought about these two together seen as their from different shows, but I dunno I guess maybe they would make a good couple though. Not sure about a name though, any ideas.

I didn't think I could ever see them together either untill I joined a rp group where I play Calleigh who is married to a Flack. I would love to see a cross over in the future where these 2 meet.

As for names GAH I am coming up with a blank. Thats why I need my talk csi buddies to help me out!

Nah I'm coming up with a blank as well. And Is the Flack in the fic thee Don Flack, or a different one. Love your avie by the way, and I love the banner too.

Hey guys,

I know this is a new thread but please keep in mind that posts in Shipper Central must contain at least three lines of on topic discussion about your ship.

thanks

I don't know what attracted to me to this shipper. I love Calleigh she's so sweet,and kind. Flacks rough around the edges so I guess they could sort of even each other out. Not to mention hello they would have beautiful babies lol.

I have to agree on that they would make beautiful babies. And I think I might slowly be coming round to this ship. At the moment I'm not 100% sure, but I do agree with what you've said, Flack is a little rough around the edges while Calleigh is sweet and kind and thinks of others, and they would probably even each other out. So yeah, maybe they could work together; in a relationship I meant, who knows.

Back