Calleigh and Flack

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by ckyprincess, Jan 8, 2008.

1. ckyprincess

ckyprincess Judge

I was wondeirng if there were any other fans of this pair? Also I was wondering what would a few good shipper names for them be?

2. Natasha Romanoff

Natasha Romanoff Police Officer

Calleigh and Flack, well I've never really thought about these two together seen as their from different shows, but I dunno I guess maybe they would make a good couple though. Not sure about a name though, any ideas.

3. ckyprincess

ckyprincess Judge

I didn't think I could ever see them together either untill I joined a rp group where I play Calleigh who is married to a Flack. I would love to see a cross over in the future where these 2 meet.

As for names GAH I am coming up with a blank. Thats why I need my talk csi buddies to help me out!

4. Natasha Romanoff

Nah I'm coming up with a blank as well. And Is the Flack in the fic thee Don Flack, or a different one. Love your avie by the way, and I love the banner too.

5. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Hey guys,

I know this is a new thread but please keep in mind that posts in Shipper Central must contain at least three lines of on topic discussion about your ship.

thanks

6. ckyprincess

ckyprincess Judge

I don't know what attracted to me to this shipper. I love Calleigh she's so sweet,and kind. Flacks rough around the edges so I guess they could sort of even each other out. Not to mention hello they would have beautiful babies lol.

7. Natasha Romanoff

I have to agree on that they would make beautiful babies. And I think I might slowly be coming round to this ship. At the moment I'm not 100% sure, but I do agree with what you've said, Flack is a little rough around the edges while Calleigh is sweet and kind and thinks of others, and they would probably even each other out. So yeah, maybe they could work together; in a relationship I meant, who knows.