** calgary stampede **

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Depth-Of-Love, Jul 8, 2006.

1. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

*nose crinkles* Actually, it was my parents' vote to leave when I was two. Went back for a visit in '96 and I was 5 at the time :lol: I'm only 15!

:lol: I almost had the option of going to Calgary this year, but it got cancelled. :mad:

2. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

Ha, well then you ain't missing much :lol:. And sucks about your trip getting cancelled.

3. Fingerprints

Fingerprints Police Officer

the "greatest outdoor show on earth" has once again returned to calgary....I am ashamed to admit that even though I have lived in Calgary since 1996 I have only been to Stampede 2 out of those 10 years...it's sad I know :( although we did have front row seats at the parade which was fun....I have never been on the rides before, but I have been told they are lots of fun as well as a little insane :p.... I kinda got tired of it after those 2 years but every once in a while I find myself sucked into the endless hours of rodeo and chuck races that are broadcasted 24/7 on TV...everyone should have a chance to see Satmapede but if you ask me I will be happy when Calgary gets back to normal and I can stop squinting my eyes as I walk down the street in an attempt to shield myself from the very trashy and unflattering things people choose to wear....I have noticed on numerous occasions how Calgarians use Stampede as an excuse to wear all those clothes that should have been burnt long ago and are at least 14 sizes too small....and no matter what they say, they will never fit into those jeans and cowboy boats

4. Cordelia_GRS_Fan

Cordelia_GRS_Fan CSI Level Two

lmfao fingerprints!

Well I had a discussion with my mom and we've come up with as soon as I'm old enough (18 in her eyes) I can go over on my own and go to the stampede, as well as mardi gras. So only a couple more years to wait! :D

Xx..::Mia-Sara::..xX

5. Depth-Of-Love

Depth-Of-Love Lab Technician

awwe thats great!! i love to go there with my friends! me and my family went to see the chuck wagon races and the granstand show!!