Cake, Candles & Confetti ~ Birthday Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy birthday to RyanAddict, Desertwind, Wojo, stoky & Top41, May all you're wishes come true and Happiness finds you on this day.

Also Happy Belated birthday to anyone and everyone I missed. :D

Oh my! So many birthdays on one day!

So a Happy B-Day also from me to RyanAddict, Wojo, desertwind, Stoky & Top!

I hope you all have/had a great day! *group hug* :D

:) oh men so cute and nice and loveley for you´ll big hug in the group and thanks for the birthday wishes. For all also belated Happy Birthday wishes, sorry but i´m not so often looking here, and the others on this day also Happy Birthday ;) let take us together so many at the 14.04? i´m amazed.

Have a very happy brithday Stoky, Wojo and Top41! :D May your day be fantastical! Friday the 13th! *grabs horseshoe*

:lol: I just noticed that a month ago everyone wished me a happy brithday and I never saw it, I was still hiding in the Miami thread. Thanks guys, I'm such a negligent weirdo. :lol:

Happy birthday Stoky,Wojo and Top41,I hope you'll have a great day !!! :)

And happy belated birthday to desertwind,RyanAddict and everyone I missed lately !!! :D

Stoky, Wojo, and Top41 share a birthday with Brad Garrett, Sarah Michelle Gellar, John Shea, Adrein Brody, Ritchie Blackmore, Tony Burrows, Robert Carlyle, Julie Christie, Joan Darling, Bradford Dillman, Anthony Michael Hall, Mary Healy, Jerry Knight, Loretta Lynn, Greg Maddux, Kenneth Mars, Jay Robinson, Sir John Gielgud, Rod Steiger, and Anne Sullivan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back