Cake, Candles & Confetti ~ Birthday Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
happybirthdaysmiley.gif
to Roos and to ryansnuttytart you both have a lovely B-day

10cakecp.gif
blow out your candles ;)

Happity Birthday to MissRoos and ryansnuttytart.
The key to having a successful birthday?
Try not to fall in the cake.
I know you may be tempted, especially if the icing is [insert your favorite flavour of icing here].
But please, attempt to resist. ;)

Happy birthday, guys!

- Andy

Birthday greetings go out today to catey1234 and to Julia Campbell, John Andretti, Darryl Strawberry, Courtney B Vance, Steve Harris, Marlon Jackson, Joanna Kerns, Caren Kaye, Jon Provost, James Taylor, Liza Minnelli, Paul Kantner, Millie Perkins, Al Jarreau, Barbara Feldon, Johnny Rutherford, Scoey Mitchill, Edward Albee, Harry Harrison, Walter M Schirra Jr, Jack Kerouac, Gordon MacRae, Jane Delano, Clement Studebaker, and Sir John Abbott.

Happy belated Birthday, KristyW, SaraSidleRules8, Roos, ryansnuttytart! Hope you had fun! ;)
Happy Birtday, catey1234! ;)

Happy belated birthday to Roos and ryansnuttytart. I hope you both had wonderful days. :)

Happy birthday catey1234. :D

Have a great day catey1234 :) and happy belated birthdays to KirstyW and SaraSidleRules8, I hope you had a lovely time.

Birthday greetings go out today to Lauw and Dana Delany, Tracy Wells, Christopher Collett, Adam Clayton, Ronnie Rogers, Glenne Headly, Robin Duke, Deborah Raffin, Fred Berry, William H Macy, Danny Kirwan, Stephen Vincent Benet, Neil Sedaka, Clarence Nash, Mike Stoller, Peter Breck, Allan Jaffee, L Ron Hubbard, Sammy Kaye, Walter Annenberg, Frank Wilcox, and Paul Fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back