C.S.I Own Risk

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by C.S.I Rookie57, May 2, 2011.

1. mladenovbg

mladenovbg Victim

[spam]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2011
  2. Crumbs

Crumbs Police Officer

Good start to the second part, I'm glad Nick got out okay, they would have been pretty screwed with four kidnapped CSIs. :lol:

Just one thing I'd like to bring up again, I'm sorry to nag but it still annoys me how you write 'am' instead of 'I'm', granted it's not going to stop me reading but it's something you could address. :)

I'm looking forward to hearing more of the story!

3. C.S.I Rookie57

C.S.I Rookie57 Victim

The first thought that came to her mind was that the floor she was laying on was hard. Her mind in a whirl as she tried to focus tried to think of something to clear her thoughts. Catherine Willows throught back to what had happened before she could remember no more. She remembered she had been heading down to collect Lindsey from her mother's. Catherine Willows is a CSI level 3 in Las Vegas. She is in her early 30's with shoulder length blonde hair. She is wearing black pants with a white blouse and red leather jacket. She had just pulled the car up outside her mother's house. She turned to the passenger seat and began looking through her hand bag for the keys to her mother's house. After a minute or so she found them and got out the car locking it.

She went to take a step away from the car when she caught a glance of something in the mirror. She stepped back seeing nothing but the open street behind her. As she went to turn towards the house a hand come round her face covering her mouth.In the hand was a cloth. Catherine tried to push back against her attacker but the masked figure's other arm came round holding her hands down. She breathed in deeply as the attacker was trying to push the air out of her lungs. She instantly smelt the Choroform. She struggled leaning back into her attacker. She lifted her boot up to slam it down on the attacker's foot as she breathed in again. Suddenly she felt her whole body go heavy. She blacked out slumping into the attacker's arms.

And Now her attacker had her somewhere. She could feel something in her mouth it felt like cloth. She couldn't move her hands either. She opened her eyes to see she was laying on the metal floor of a cold transit van. She glanced over her shoulder to see her hands tied behind her back with handcuffs. There was a cloth tied round her head covering her mouth. She looked out across the floor of the van to see another body. She looked closely as the van was almost completely in darkness. Her eyes went wide as she saw who it was. The limp body of Warrick brown was tied up laying across for her own. She quickly looked to the front of the van into the driver's seat there was no one there. She shuffled over to Warrick and knocked into him trying to wake him up. She bumped into him again but nothing. He must of been out cold. She put her face down on the floor of the van for a second and felt a sticky wet warmness cover the side of her face. She lifted her head up and looked down at what she had put her face in. After a couple of seconds her eyes adjusted to the darkness more and she cover see a pool of blood coming from under Warrick's head.

WILLOWS: Muhhhh!

Catherine moved forward again and kept knocking Warrick's chest with her own shoulder. She tried to call out from behind the cloth in her mouth.

WILLOWS: Mmmmm!

She shoved Warrick hard with her shoulder. His limp body rolled onto his back. She prayed for his eyes to open but to no use. Suddenly the back door of the van opened and before Catherine could even react a shadowary figure stepped into the doorway lifting a Iron pipe and brought it down on Catherine's forhead. The blow snapping her head back as her head falls back on Warrick's chest and it all goes black.

4. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Uuuh that's ouchy. Poor Cath.
    Ooooh I wonder where's Greg? *looking around* Is he somewhere like a dark place? :shifty: *looks under the bed*
    Hope he's in danger (whoops, did i say that? Yikes! Oh well I'm the kind who likes danger :lol: )

5. C.S.I Rookie57

C.S.I Rookie57 Victim

Back at the labs Gil Grissom is working on the finger print scanner. The scanner is still running through the database looking for a match. He sits at the computer thumbing through some report files. Once he had found out the killer had got Catherine he phoned Nick only to hear the line cut off. He had not actually breathed until Brass told him over the phone that Nick was safe. Once he knew Nick was safe he had finished putting the glass back together and dusted it for finger prints. He had so badly wanted to go and check on Nick himself but he knew the rest of his CSI's were still at risk if not already... He wouldn't beleive that anything else had happened to them. He couldn't afford too. He had to keep his mind on the case. He had found three finger prints on the glass. The finger prints however had all matched Sara Sidle. So the glass had lead them to a dead end.

As he was thumibng through the reports he stopped to read one part and thought about it for a moment. He took off his glasses holding them for a moment thinking about it. Then he put his glasses back on and put the report down next to the computer. He took the mouse cancelling the search on the finger print. He then clicked a tab and typed in Police profiles. He clicked search again and took the report back up reading some more.

Nick Stokes walked back into the CSI labs. As he walked through the front area a couple of people talking turned round looking at the back of his head. He had a white plaster covering the lower left hand side of his head. He quickly walked round heading over towards Grissom's office. As he passed the room Grissom was working in he looked inside through the glass and seen Grissom reading the report. Nick walked over to the door and opened it heading inside. Grissom looked up as soon as Nick entered. Grissom took off his glasses and stood up to face Nick.

GRISSOM: Are you ok?
    STOKES: Yeah. Am fine. Just tell me we have something on this guy?
    GRISSOM: Nothing yet.
    STOKES: How about the glass?
    GRISSOM: All the finger prints i found on the glass were Sara's.
    STOKES: So we have nothing!

Nick leans down looking at the computer screen as the finger is still running through. Grissom looks over spotting the plaster on the back of his head.

STOKES: He was in the room with me Grissom!
    GRISSOM: It's ok Nick. You did what you could.
    STOKES: But I should of had him Grissom!
    GRISSOM: It's not your fault Nick. How's your head?
    STOKES: It's fine.
    GRISSOM: Did the medic clear you to work?
    STOKES: Yeah. She did. So what is with checking the Police profile database?

Suddenly the computer screen comes up with a match. Grissom quickly sits down as the computer begins up the persons file. Nick Stokes leans in closer to look. The match matches a David Dacson. Grissom reads as he speaks to Nick Stokes.

GRISSOM: When you read the report to me before you mentioned the name David Dacson.
    STOKES: Yeah. He was the CSI who worked on Teaver Bone's case.
    GRISSOM: Well i thought of trying the Police profile database to be sure and his finger print matches the one we took from Sara's phone.
    STOKES: So he's our killer!
    GRISSOM: It mentions that he worked as a CSI in Miami before coming to Las Vegas. I'll ring up Miami and see if they have a file on him.

Grissom gets up quickly heading over to his office to give the Police in Miami a call.

6. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Ooh Miami? Gets even more exciting :)

7. C.S.I Rookie57

C.S.I Rookie57 Victim

There is a set of stairs heading up through the Las Vegas Police Station up to the roof. Both Nick Stokes and Gil Grissom are walking side by side heading up the stairs towards the top. The stairs way goes down four floors however they had took the lift up to the third floor after speaking with Jim Brass. Brass had headed off with a copy of David Dacson's file to try to find out where he lives. Grissom steps forward just getting ahead of Nick as Nick spoke.

STOKES: Right so now what do we do now?
    GRISSOM: Miami has sent over two of it's CSI's to assist us in this case.
    STOKES: Why send Miami CSI's over to here? Why not just send the information?
    GRISSOM: Well as far as i know they have no cases on going at this time. Also one of the CSI's coming worked with David Dacson in Miami before he came to work in Vegas.
    STOKES: Right!

They get to the top of the stairs and open the doors. There are four police officers standing there as out on the middle of the roof is a Helipad. A large white and blue police chopper is just senting down on the large H painted on the pad. The noise from the rotor blade is tremendous as the wind blowing is kicking up dust off the roof. Grissom lifts the folder to his eyes slightly to cover the wind and dust flying round. Nick puts his hand up covering his face.

Grissom looks into the chopper through the chopper windows a few seconds before the pilot sets the chopper down. He see's the outline of a man sitting on the back chair. The man is turned away speaking to someone who Grissom cannot see. As the helichopter's legs touch the ground Grissom looks over and after about two seconds the back side door opens of the chopper and a man in a dark blue suit steps out. The man has light red hair that is over to one side. He has black shoes and a black shirt. The shirt has it's top button open and a pair of expensive sunglasses rest there. The man turns back into the chopper. The man is in his late 40's. Another person steps out as Nick Stokes looks over. It is a young woman with long blonde hair past shoulder length. She was wearing a pair of black pants with white pin stripes. She also wore a white blouse with the top two buttons open and a grey waist coat buttoned up with black boots. The woman turned around to look over at Grissom and Nick. Nick thought the young woman was in her mid 20's. She wore her badge on her belt like the man in the suit did.

The young woman said something to the man in the suit and they both walked over to Grissom and Nick. Nick thought to himself that this was the woman that Warrick had gone on about for a couple of weeks after the Police Cheif case. As the man in the suit and the young woman got to them. The man in the suit extended his hand out to Grissom. The man was Horatio Caine. They have to shout as the chopper blades begin to slow down.

HORATIO: Gil Grissom! Am Horatio.....
    GRISSOM: Horatio Caine. Your the Miami Dae shift supervisor.
    HORATIO: Indeed i am. How.....
    GRISSOM: I took the liberty of reading your profile.
    HORATIO: Well i didn't need to read yours. Even in Miami we have heard of your skill with insects.

The sound of the Helichopter blades has gone quieter now as the young woman coughs a little. Horatio turns rounds looking at her then back at Grissom and Nick.

HORATIO: I'd like you to meet Calleigh DuCaine. She's the ballistic's expert on my team.
    CALLEIGH: How do you do?
    GRISSOM: Hello.
    STOKES:Am please to meet you.
    GRISSOM: This is Nick Stokes.
    HORATIO: That's a nasty head wound you got there Nicky.
    CALLEIGH: Are you ok?
    STOKES: Am good.
    GRISSOM: If you would like to follow me please.

Grissom and Horatio both step forward first and head over to the door and head down the stairs with Nick holding the door open for them and Calleigh. Calleigh smiles at Nick as she heads through the doorway. Nick follows walking along side Calleigh.

HORATIO: So David Dacson is behind all this!
    GRISSOM: We believe so. We found his finger print on a mobile phone at one of my CSI's house's.
    HORATIO: So far what has he done?
    GRISSOM: Well he has kidnapped 4 of my CSI's and also we beleive he is killing to try to set up traps. Nick was quick enough not to get caught in the last trap.
    CALLEIGH: Is that how you got your injury?
    STOKES: I didn't duck quick enough. Yeah.
    HORATIO: Any pattern with the killings?
    GRISSOM: None that we can find.
    CALLEIGH: So any idea where to go next?
    STOKES: Well we have been through all the evidence but i didn't finish processing the Mayor's crime scene.
    GRISSOM: Me and Horatio will finish processing the Mayor's house. Nick as soon as Brass gets a address on David's home i want you and Calleigh to head over there.
    HORATIO: Sounds like a plan.

Grissom stops halfway down the stairs and turns round to look at Nick and Calleigh. Horatio stops the next step down and turns round looking back at them.

GRISSOM: And remember both of you watch your backs.
    STOKES: Sure thing Grissom.
    CALLEIGH: It's alright i'll keep an eye on him.

The group continue to head dowstairs as Grissom and Horatio get ready to check out the Mayor's house again. Nick and Calleigh walk behind them getting ready to go and find Brass.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2011
  8. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Oh this is going to be fun.
    I wonder what's going on with our missing csi's.

9. C.S.I Rookie57

C.S.I Rookie57 Victim

Back at the Mayor's House. Both Gil Grissom and Horatio Caine are looking round the front room of the house. The Mayor's body is still there. It has not been moved at all. Grissom is crouched down over the body of the Mayor checking him out. As Horatio is walking round the outside of the room. Grissom has a set of Latex gloves on and a dark blue CSI jacket. Horatio however is still wearing what he was before apart from the Latex gloves he has on. Grissom is shinning his pen light over the head wound. As Horatio shines his light over the pictures above the fireplace.

GRISSOM: It looks like the Mayor was struck once from behind. Hold on.
    HORATIO: What have you got there?

Grissom crouches down and opens his kit getting out a set of Tweezers. He takes them out and carefully pulls a thread of fibre out of the head wound. Grissom holds it up so they can both look at it as Horatio crouches down next to Grissom.

HORATIO: A black fibre?
    GRISSOM: We found another one like this at the first crime scene. They were both inside the victims wounds.

Horatio stands back up as Grissom puts the fibre in a plastic bag. Horatio turns round looking back round the room with his pen light.

HORATIO: But how did the killer get in?

Grissom heads over to the front door and checks the lock. The lock is perfect not a mark on it. He glances over at Horatio.

GRISSOM: Well he didn't break in through this way.

Horatio walks over spotting something in the beam of his light. He walks over to and reads the display on the alarm system. Horatio presses a button and the display comes up with something else.

HORATIO: Why do people buy security systems if they don't even use them?
    GRISSOM: Maybe as a deterant or to make them feel safer.
    HORATIO: Well it sure didn't help our victim.

Horatio turns round spotting Nick markers on the floor. He walks over to the markers picking up his Field kit. He flashes his light down on the blood droplets. Grissom turns round walking over to him.

HORATIO: What did Nick say he checked out at the crime scene?
    GRISSOM: He took photos of the body and swabbed the blood on the floor. Then he took some pictures of the blood droplets leading to the kitchen and bagged a bloody cloth from the kitchen bin.

Both Horatio and Grissom start walking down the corridor. They turn off to the left doorway heading into the kitchen. Their pen lights dancing round the kitchen area.

HORATIO: If our killer didn't come through the front door. Maybe....
    GRISSOM: He came through the back.

Grissom's light has stopped on the door handle of the back door. Horatio walks over with Grissom next to him. Horatio touches the side of the door as he crouches down. Looking at the lock as he opens his kit. He pulls out a finger print brush and some finger print powder. He begins to dust the handle on both sides of the door. The inside brings up nothing but the outside brings up a full finger print. Horatio takes out a tape lift and carefully takes the print holding it up in Grissom's light.

HORATIO: And there you have it!
    GRISSOM: Now lets see if this matches David Dacson.

Grissom heads outside checking just outside the back door for footprints. Horatio begin looking back round the kitchen for anything else.

10. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Wow I completely forgot that H and Calleigh went to Las Vegas :eek: *head-slap*
    I suppose it really was heat stroke last summer...

Can't wait to read more:)

11. C.S.I Rookie57

C.S.I Rookie57 Victim

There is a small apartment building. It's empty of people but the place is a little bit messy. There is a three seater sofa against the fire escape window and the wallpaper at the top of the room is pealing back. There are a couple of glasses on the table and some dirty clothing on the floor. there is large wooden set of drawers on the left wall to the right is a opening that heads into the kitchen. There is two doors on the left hand wall one leads into the Bathroom and the other to a messed up bedroom. There is a knock on the door. Through the door comes the sound of Jim Brass's voice.

BRASS: Police open up the door!

After about two seconds the door comes open as the apartment owner opens the door with his own key. Jim Brass already has his weapon in his hand. Nick Stokes and Calleigh Duquesne are right behind Brass with two officers behind them. Brass enters into the apartment as the two police walk in between Nick and Calleigh and pull their weapons they follow Brass as he checks the apartment out. Brass checks the main room is clear then walks over with the two officers over to the bathroom door. one of the officers pushes it open as Brass and the other officer aim inside. The bathroom is empty. They turn round heading over and swing their weapons round into the kitchen. Empty too. The two officers both turn aiming for the bedroom they head over with Brass right behind them. The officer pushes the door open as they check inside the room is empty. Brass turns round putting his weapon in his holster looking over at Nick and Calleigh.

BRASS: It's clear.
    NICK: Thanks Brass.
    CALLEIGH: Now if you gentlemen could please excuse us. We have a messy apartment to process.

Both the two officers turn to each other and look over at Calleigh they begin to head out putting their weapons away. As they spoke to each other. Brass shouts over to them.

BRASS: I want both of you outside the door. And you don't move.

Nick and Calleigh walk inside. Calleigh has her latex gloves already on as she sets her feild kit down. Nick Stokes walks over to the table and sets his kit down. He pulls out a set of Latex gloves out of his jacket and puts them on. Brass walks up to the doorway then stops turning round. He watches both the CSI's work. Calleigh flicks her pen light on and begins looking round the drawers. Nick pulls out his little light and flashes it over the glasses on the table. Calleigh turns round after finding nothing at the drawers. She flashes her light into the bathroom and spots a yellow wet substance on the floor next to the toliet. She gets a swab from her feild kit and walks into the bathroom. She crouches down taking a swab of the yellow substance. She turns round standing up and flashing her light round the rest of the bathroom.

CALLEIGH: Why can't you men seem to hit the toliet?
    NICK: Not all men hit the floor!

Brass looks round the messy apartment.

BRASS: Hey Nicky i thought you CSI's were meant to be neat.
    NICK: Hey my house looks like the the best suite in the hotel Plaza compared to this place.

Nick spots a print on one of the glasses. He gets out his fingerprint brush and powder and begins dusting the print as Calleigh comes out she see's a pair of jeans on the floor and picks them up. She begins to go through the pockets.

CALLEIGH: Interesting!

As Nick finishes dusting the finger print Calleigh pulls out a wet ball of paper. She goes over to her kit and pulls out a brown paper bag and puts the wet paper into it. Nick is lifting the print with a tape lifter. Just as Nick puts the tape lift into his kit Calleigh shines her light on the bottom of the drawers and spots a bit of paper sticking out from under the drawers. She looks over at Nick.

CALLEIGH: Can you just me a hand with this?

Nick comes over and grabs the side of the drawer unit and lifts it up as Calleigh reaches her hand under and pulls out a set of rolled papers. She turns away from the drawers as Nick puts it down. She unrolls the papers as Nick looks over her shoulder and Brass walks over. All three of them look at the plans. They are the plans of the whole of Las Vegas tunnel systems.

CALLEIGH: So what do you think?

Suddenly there is a noise behind all three of them. A low whistling noise. Brass pulls his weapon instantly and begins to walk towards the bedroom door. Nick quickly pulling his weapon and going second while Calleigh pulls her weapon taking up the rear. They all head into the bedroom and Brass nods to Nick and Calleigh at the large wardrobe on the back wall. Brass and Nick take a door each with their weapons up as Calleigh stands in the middle. Both Nick and Brass pull the doors open to find a wardrobe filled with clothes and nothing else. There is a noise to their right and they all swing round as the breeze blows in through the slightly open window next to another set of drawers. They all put their weapons away and begin to head back to the front room.