"Bull" Discussion *SPOILERS*

I was just chatting with my neighbor and we were discussing "BULL" and she was telling me about rodeos, she's been to them. :rolleyes:. anyway we were talking about how great Nick was, so I wanted to say big kudos again to his stellar perfomance, the talk with Troy "come on buddy, you don't want to do this, and "come on out, I'll tell you all about Tiffiny" good one, so intense, so serious.. so perfect in his dialogue, and so handsome :p he hasn't changed a bit in look's since the beginning! I just hope that when they all come back to work, they finally hook him up with a sweet & delightful girl, like he is! he's been very good and had self control, & no romatntic interests among hs co-workers, but many flirtatious with girls who were interested in him, outside the lab, the "lady of the night" shall we call her, who he had a brief dalliance with, and she was then murdered, and he paid for her funeral.. and so many other incidents. It's time to bring one in, I wonder if he likes blondes, brunettes, or redheads. Also, I wonder if he attended Evel Knievel services a few week's ago, in Montana he did portray him in the movie :( I just think he's such a strong force on CSI, and he's such a good actor. I'd enjoy seeing him in love :p

More cowbell!!

ferrell.gif

ahh...so thats what a vibrator for a bull looks like. Wow...i don't know why it took greg so long to figure out what it was...i guess i just have a dirty mind.

This eppy was pretty good, apart from the required cheese that is a GSR moment. The wendy story had me cracking up. And of course they got the brokeback mountain reference, i expected that one. Not a country music fan, but they picked some good songs for the eppy.

I loved this episode. IMO it was the best episode thus far this season (at least my favorite) I loved the special effects shot of the skeleton guy riding the skeleton bull, it was very cool!! I captured a screen cap of it...

check it out

Of course I loved that Nick & Greg had a case together because when these two work together it always puts a smile on my face. The scene between Wendy and the guys(barn animal/orgasmic machine) was just so funny, I could not stop laughing. The guys reactions were priceless. Nick saying he was good, that he heard enough and my favorite lines:

Greg: "I think we get the picture."

Nick: "I wish I didn't."

It reminded me of the old CSI, it was just a fun episode. Warrick being at the right place at the right time was cool but that was all we saw of him. Nick being the hero was nice to see and their banter afterwards.

Catherine and the poem scene was cute. The guest stars were great and went well with the episode.

It's just a shame that just when CSI is getting better and I am enjoying it much more the writers strike has to end it. I hope it ends soon.

Yes, in the previous episode 'Lying down with dogs' he was suspended. 'Bull' was his return to the lab.

Overall I thought it was a good episode.

The crime was unique and so was the setting. Not a lot of shows like CSI come to mind that have done a rodeo crime. Also, having the show jam packed with superstars (Jewel, Shooter Jennings, and Ty Murray) was pretty cool. Having a real bull rider in the episode was a nice touch.

My favourite part was the the skeleton simulation of the bull and rider. That was so sweet. Surprisingly, I too enjoyed the testicle tying scene with Grissom. Billy's expression in that moment was hilarious!

Of course, being a GSR shipper, I have to complain at how small the GSR reference was :lol: but it was better than nothing. I was just hoping for something more substantial since the writers and actors knew that this would be probably be the last episode.

From David Rambo's email about watching the Grissom and Nicky scene closely, I was hoping that Grissom was going to reveal that Sara was back in town looking for another job. Then Mr. Rambo also mentioned the lab scene with Greg and Wendy, which turned out to be way too graphic for me :lol:. Anyway, I would have liked to have had them discover that Grissom and Sara are still together and married. I know that is far-fetched, but when it comes to GSR I'm on cloud 9 :). Lastly, when Grissom was reading the poem at the very end, I would have liked the last second to be a flash of Sara smiling just standing in his doorway like she used to. You see, this one second glimpse of Sara could have gone as uncredited because she wouldn't have had any lines and no more than a few seconds of screen time.

Okay, well that wraps up my analysis/fantasy episode of Bull. I give it an 8.5/10 :)

Let's all hope this Writer's Strike is solved soon so we can get back to our beloved CSI's!!!!

This new season is it my imagination or does Gary/Warrick have less time on the credits at start of the shown than the others in the Cast.

Back