Britney quits pop music to become a forensic scientist

Discussion in 'Forensic Science' started by Guest, Jun 22, 2006.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Britney Spears is reportedly set to quit pop music - to become a forensic scientist.

The sexy star has allegedly told friends she is considering swapping her singing career for student life and enrolling at university to study for a degree after being motivated by a TV series.

A source told Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper: "It sounds ridiculous but she's been inspired by TV's 'Crime Scene Investigation', which shows scientists solving crimes.

"Brit has been growing tired of all the media attention and is thinking about taking a break from it all.

Insiders have revealed that the 23-year-old star, who launched her music career aged just 16, has even consulted 'Star Wars' beauty Natalie Portman - who graduated from prestigious Harvard University two years ago after studying psychology - about her plans to return to education.

And friends claim the pop babe's second husband, Kevin Federline, who she wed in a surprise ceremony last year, is also backing her decision.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I think she just want a role in CSI Its a scheme...she think becoming a forensic scientist will help her chances of getting in CSI...silly girl, acting is for actors!

3. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

omg rotfl! She is so stupid it's not even funny! well, actually, yes it is lol I can't belive she's doing that, she'll get through five minutes of the course and then throw her hands up in the air, saying "I can't do this!" lol

4. Guest

Guest Guest

lol: and than she runs out of the Crime Lab with her head between her hands singing:

This job drives me crazy
    I just cant sleep
    Im so stupid, I'm in too deep
    Ohh...crazy, but it feels alright
    Baby, thinking about DNA keeps me up all night.

5. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Uh...Don't you have to be smart to be a CSI? *looks around* Nope? Well if Britney can do it, I sure as heck can.

6. Laetri

Laetri CSI Level One

I could hear something like this for her first night on the job-

"Hey nobody told me there were dead people in this job!"

7. Guest

Guest Guest

haha :lol:

8. tiqlado

tiqlado Police Officer

:lol: OMG... And she probably has a cameraman following her around... for posterity's sake. ;) Didn't she have a reality show or something? :rolleyes:

9. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

They have enough accents on CSI, thank you very much.

10. Laetri

Laetri CSI Level One

I doubt that is true though. It sounds like soemthing that

a) the press would love to make up because it is so funny
    or
    b) It was a whim she mentioned but didn't think of it again. Like I am sure everyone who watches faithfully has thought about what it would be like to be a CSI, if only for five seconds.

11. CSIannalysse

CSIannalysse CSI Level Two

If she actually understands it, all to her. rofl

12. muse222

muse222 Civilian

Well, i would most probably turn right off CSI if Britney were to get on it...

Little does she know that getting a break from papparazzi by going to forensics just wont happen... NO OFFENCE PEOPLE but brit is just another stupid blonde. Un like Calleigh... at least she has brains... unlike some (brit, for the other stupid blondes who cant figure out who im talking about here...) Calleigh is definately the smatest blonde i know, AND she can take a gun apart in a matter of seconds... Calleigh is ALSO the best character in the whole darn serieses... only just beating Horatio. (H for the ohter stupid blondes who dont even know his proper name that has been said about 50,000,000,000,000 times during the few series of Miami, and the other stupid blondes that are deaf.) Thank you. (like i said to you all, NO OFFENCE! (mainly cause im new... and i dont know anyone here.)

13. muse222

muse222 Civilian

adding to what i said just then (sorry for the Double post) Brit'll probably ask what she was doing there... and if she cant remember why shes there after a couple of hours, then they will have to bring out some swabs, and see if shes being doing cocaine...

14. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Do you think she will remember how to spell "H"?
    And who will be her shift superviser... Jessica Simpson?
    Anyway, this is old news that was mentioned over a year ago on one of these threads.

muse222, not sure if you noticed this yet, but there is an Edit button by your recent posts that allows you to add, delete or correct your posts up to 24 hours from the time they were made.

15. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

this is stupid..there is no way brittney could ever get a job as an actual CSI..CSIs actually have to be smart. and there is also no way that she will ever get on the show..not even as a guest star.