Bring It On Home To Me (LV, Miami, NCIS, NY RP)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by CathStokes, May 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Catherine turned around and looked in shock, and then turned back towards Sara, and then back at the woman who walked in the room, "Who are you?"

2. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

"I'm Samantha ,I'm uh Looking for my sister"

3. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

[xD]

Sara was still reading her book, oblivious to everything going on.

Nick looked at Sara, then at Samantha, then at Sara, and then back at Samantha. "Uh...what's going on? This is...awkward.."

4. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

Samantha sighed "its a long story but basically I had a really crappy childhood and when I was a little girl I was seperated from my Identical twin sister I Just recently found out she not only lives here in Vegas she works here"

5. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

"Twin sister?" Nick asked, looking over at Sara. The resemblance was uncanny. "..Sara...?" Nick asked.

"Not now Nick, I'm almost finished with this chapter.." Sara mumbled, still nose-deep in her book.

6. CathStokes

Catherine looked at Sara., "Sara?!"

7. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

"What?" Sara asked, finally looking up from her book. Getting one glance at Samantha for the first time, she gasped. HOLY SHIT!

8. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

Samantha just stood there,she didnt know what to do or what to say ,they had been six when they were seperated she had been told it was because she was to naughty and she was being shipped to her grandmothers but later on she found out her Mother just couldnt handle two girls ,she frowned at the memory she may have been six but she definetly recognized the abuse that went on in that house
    she smiled as she thought would she even remember me

9. CathStokes

Catherine leaned against Nick, and looked at Sara and Samantha. She couldn't believe it. She wondered what was going on in Sara's head at the moment.

10. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

Nick looked over at Sara, then back at Samantha. This was confusing! And stressful! Without thinking, Nick reached out and grabbed Catherine's hand, squeezing it tightly.

Sara's book immediately fell to the floor. Is that...no...it couldn't be...it's been over 30 years!

11. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

Greg had walked off after the woman, whom he still didn't understand, moved away from him. Though, he quickly found that he was in need of a meeting with Grissom. After all, he needed to turn in his file to someone...

Strolling up to the brake room again, Greg found himself ear-deep in tention. 'She wasn't kidding...' He thought, looking from one brunette to the other with a shocked expression. Of course, he knew Samantha was around, so he didn't look nearly as dumbfounded as the other CSIs.

12. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

Samantha looked at the others in the room ,then Looked at her sister "I honestly dont know what I was going to say when I found You But I had to I mean all the Lies they told me I had to know what they did to you" she frowned

13. CathStokes

Catherine squeezed Nick's hand back, and looked at him, "Maybe we just leave them alone?"

14. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

"Yeah..maybe..." Nick said, slowly heading toward the door.

Sara looked at Samantha. "...How did you know where I was..? It's been thirty years.."

15. CathStokes

Catherine followed Nick out, and literally dragged Grissom out with them.

Catherine grabbed Nick's arm when they left the room, "What do you think of that? Thats like a huge wow"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.