Breaking News: CBS Fires Fox, Eads

Discussion in 'CSI Files News Items' started by CSI Files, Jul 16, 2004.

1. Cat

Cat Head of the Swing Shift

and the differences in their wages! $100,000 (an episode) when helgenberger gets $200,000 (an episode) and Peterson gets $500,000 (an episode)!

2. iMat

iMat Pathologist

Yellow... hmm... piss.... I know! You're pissed!!!???

I'm good.

--iMat

3. Guest

Guest Guest

My GeekLove dreams are shattered... :(

4. Cat

that isn't my fault. It's CBS's (didn't do it on purpose)

5. Guest

Guest Guest

:rolleyes:Don't forget if it weren't for Zuiker wanting to work with Petersen there wouldn't be any CSI! And WP is an exec producer. That and his past acting experience earn him the big bucks as well as Helgenberger. They've both got substantial track records. Except for Guilfoyle maybe, non of the other actors do. That's why they don't get the big bucks.

This also doesn't bode well for the new member of the franchise CSI NY - it's taking away attention that should be going NY's way. But it is a good way for CBS to keep the other actors in line. It'll be interesting to see how it all works out.

6. Cat

they don't even realise what they're doing!

7. kazzy

kazzy Head of the Swing Shift

reallly?...then dont bring CSI:miami into this again...believe me it is not the right time... :( :(

8. kazzy

NOOO!! they are saying that petersen is leaving this year as well!! end of season 5 he will leave!! NO! NO! *GASP* *cries*... :( :( :( :( :mad:

9. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Oh i don't know i think cbs knows exactly what their doing, if you think about it, they are saving money.. in their freaky little minds.
    I mean Come on, George was getting a siginifcant decrease of air time, and Jorja Suddenly her character is drinking to much and getting grissom called in when she is stopped for a dui,,, Before this all broke lose.
    It was the causal set up in place if they didn't take the One time, take it or leave it offer, or if they challenged them in anyway.
    Lets see Nick got that promotion that mysteriously disappears wonder if it comes back.

Okay They were suppost to report to work on thursday..now this is what makes me think set up and very well done.
    George and jorja were told to send in letters saying they would be there, they say they did, CBS says they didnt,
    Okay..
    George shows up for work on thursday but showed up late, so they sent a termination letter directly after that.
    AND Jorja's Letter of termination was sent Wednesday Before work started..but apparently not getting it at the time, shows up for work to learn she was fired.

To me i don't think it was so much about the Negotations for money in the way that they wanted to much, heck stars haggle all the time before contracts are up, plus there could have been other things in the contract or having to do with it they were asking.
    But this Letter they wanted after everybody loves raymond stars kept calling in sick, is what gets me, they say we didn't get so your fired...they say they sent it..
    Problem is we don't know all the facts behind it and until we do were at guessing games really.
    But right now CBS is looking like the major bad guy here cause they put themselves into a corner.

on this one board i read how ppl are saying the supporting cast can be replaced that William and Marg are the show..
    Not in my opinion, if it weren't for the supporting cast William and Marg would be the only two on the show (if you don't count the criminals and corps)
    Marg once said that no matter how long they are on the set to gether, they would leave work and spend more time together because they were a family.
    I just hope this family backs each other up.

10. Destiny

Color me confused petersen is Contracted till Season 7 just like the rest of them, unless he breaches the contract to.
    I remember he stated that his was up after S5 but then later his publist said correct its S7

11. Cat

let me see $500,000 an episode for 23 episodes a season =11,500,000 that's 11.5 million a year :eek: I can see why Eads and Fox are complaining :lol:

for three more seasons he should have been paid a total of 34.5 million, i'm thinking i'd want to stay till season 7 :lol:

12. Destiny

Except its being said that both him and Marg are also asking for raises, that means he wants more for the next 2 yrs.

I just realized something the little network WB that airs tv show "Charmed" Gave those girls a raise in salary, they are said to be making 102,000 per ep.. lmfao which would mean that LOL they are making More then the Supporting cast of CSI that is on a multi million dollar network :lol: OUCH! :D

13. kazzy

i just wanted to write that i got my CSI calender 4 mins ago!!!! its freaking amazing!!! a whole page just of eric!! with a nice TEA COASTER!!! and a poster!!!! im truly the luckiest gal on earth...*sigh*..just wanted to livrn up thr atmostphere here.... :D :D

14. Destiny

very nice :D ;)

15. Cat

you gotta show us!