Bones *Possible Spoilers*

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Charity, Oct 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charity

Charity Police Officer

I have been watching this show since it's 1st episode, and I thoroughly enjoy it. I like how although it is a crime drama by genre it also has some comic relief and there is a lot of emphasis on the characters and their interactions with one another.

David and Emily the 2 leads have tons of chemistry, and I think that is ultimately what makes this show work. The fact that the FBI has them in therapy is providing some amusement.

The cases usually aren't the focal point of the show, more how the characters are affected by it.

I'm really looking forward to next week's epi since there will be costumes. This one should have more comedy than usual.

2. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

I love this show too, Booth and Brennan are just the cutest couple ever! I loved the therapy scenes this week, and it's good to me that they're moving at a slow but steady pace with the dramatic storylines, the whole her father being in jail thing, it's not central in every episode, but they do bring it up once in a while "You arrested HER FATHER" :lol:

Last night's ep was good, but predictable. I knew right away that it was the daughter. Never trust the kind and mature teenage girl :rolleyes:

I do have to disagree though, that the case's impact on the characters is the focal point of the show. I think it's quite the opposite. The case takes center stage (as it should be) and occasionally you get snippets from the characters that link themselves to the case, but it's small enough to not steal the limelight.

So to sum up, long live Bones! :lol:

3. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Just to let you all know, there is already a Bones*Spoilers* thread where I just posted about Emily Deschanel scheduled for Craig Ferguson's talk show tonight.

4. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

As you now know, there is already a Bones thread, so I'm locking this one up. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.