Bones #3: To Resist Is Futile

Daisy & her day of the week panties :guffaw:

Oh yeah, I forgot that they said "Monday" across the back of them. :lol: I think it would have been funnier if they'd said "thursday" though. She was a lot less annoying in this episode... but I really wish the writers would lose the whole thing with her calling Sweets "Lancelot" cause its really irritating.

Oh and the moment when Cam turned on the lights and that big giant Wooly Mammoth was in center of the room. :lol: And "well, that's going to get in the way". ROTFL.

When Cam was explaining what happened to the squinterns, it went by so fast I couldn't match the name to the face, but did "Mr. Nothing Good Ever Happens To Me" the one who won the lottery?

Also, Hodgins is so going to faint/collapse when the baby comes. :)

The British guy is the one who won the lottery. I can't remember where they said the emo guy was. I thought she said he was in some kind of treatment facility, but I can't remember for sure. Did she mention Clark though? She said "Dr" someone... but I don't know if that was Clark or the older guy who was a squintern once and only once. :lol:

Oh Brennan... she can rationalize all of her feelings away so easily. Can't wait to see that dam burst someday. I am and I'm not looking forward to meeting Booth's new girlfriend. :lol: I wonder if she'll be really cool, or really bitchy? Those tend to be the two styles you usually see...

Hodgins was really cute about being a father. Glad those two are happily together.

Oh Brennan... she can rationalize all of her feelings away so easily. Can't wait to see that dam burst someday. I am and I'm not looking forward to meeting Booth's new girlfriend. :lol: I wonder if she'll be really cool, or really bitchy? Those tend to be the two styles you usually see...

I'm thinking she'll be really cool and sweet, which will make it harder for Brennan to admit her feelings cause she wouldn't want to bust up Booth's perfect relationship (my brain is on Supernatural right now cause I typed Dean instead of Booth lol). That's just a guess though. :)

^^^ Careful with those typos... I can hear a million crossover fanfics being written already! :lol:

I am about to bring reality into this thread so you have been warned. :lol:

Source: People.com

Emily Deschanel Weds

Actress Emily Deschanel and writer-actor David Hornsby tied the knot in a quiet evening ceremony in front of family and friends in the Pacific Palisades area of Los Angeles on Saturday, her rep confirms to PEOPLE.

The bride wore a pair of matching diamond and platinum scroll hair pins and drop earrings by Neil Lane.

Deschanel, 33, is currently starring in the sixth season of Bones, while Hornsby is best known for his work on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Images search of the couple (not Wedding photos)

Congrats to the happy couple. :)

Further ETA: Source: EW

First Look: 'Bones' love triangle gets complicated

Bones exec producer Stephen Nathan promised me that the Brennan-Booth-Hannah imbroglio wouldn’t erupt into a “jealous triangle,” and now I know why: Brennan and Hannah are going to become fast friends/drinking buddies! Don’t believe me? Check out the following super-spoilery Fox promo (and please don’t shoot the messenger)!

Pic of Bones, Booth and Hannah and Video

Last edited:
What was the episode title for the season premiere? And does anyone know if TNT will air it any time soon? I had recorded it for my dad who doesn't get Fox and the VCR ate the tape lol.

What was the episode title for the season premiere? And does anyone know if TNT will air it any time soon? I had recorded it for my dad who doesn't get Fox and the VCR ate the tape lol.

The Mastodon in the Room
Seven months after both Bones and Booth left the country at the end of last season, Caroline calls them back to the Jeffersonian to help save Cam's job, as they work with her and the rest of the team to to solve a controversial case.

And you are very lucky TNT eps airing I just checked figuring they wouldn't, but it seems that they will be showing that ep. I know on Oct 6th they are showing "The beginning In the end" which is the season five finale, but on Monday, October 11, 9:00PM ET "The Mastodon In The Room".

When you go there (to the link) You can check mark it and they will send you a reminder of any of the eps. ;)

BTW anyone notice Bones' hair? I like it, it brings out her features more. For ep galleries Click here tv.com

Destiny, thanks so much for that info. And thank goodness it plays on a night when I don't watch anything regularly. 9 eastern is 8 central, right?

I believe so cause you see alot of 8/7c so 9/8c sounds about right.

Source: TvGuide

What's this I hear about Brennan solving her own murder on Bones?

ADAM: Well, Brennan obviously isn't the corpse, but her resemblance to the victim is uncanny. Executive producer Stephen Nathan says the experience will be educational for Bones. "Brennan gets to look at herself objectively, which is something she's never really been able to do," he says. "She sees herself in a new light, and that obviously will change her character to a certain extent."

Source: EW

Question: Since it’s my B’Day today, I was hoping that you can give me some Bones scoop.

Ausiello:
An upcoming episode will be told entirely from Brennan’s point of view. “It’s a very stylized episode where Brennan is investigating a murder of someone who appears to be her,” explains exec producer Stephen Nathan. “It’s sort of Brennan examining her own life while examining the victim. We’ve never done anything this internal. It’s probably the most psychologically oriented episode we’ve ever done.”

Same Source:
Question: Which episode of Bones is Emily Deschanel directing this season?

Ausiello:
Episode No. 14. And so far, that’s all I know.

Yeah, yeah... Booth's girlfriend seems decent... blah blah blah...

I HATE HER. The end.

:p

Brennan looked uncomfortable when Hannah and Booth were kissing.

LMAO @ Clark ranting about not knowing why B&B didn't just rip each other's clothes off.

Oh, God! Hannah and Booth are nauseating already. Someone pass me the pepto, please! Too much kissing.

Haha the cop/ranger... I finally realized who he was. He was the hunter on Supernatural (Free To Be You And Me, I think was the episode) who forced Sam to drink the demon blood.

Jack saying "Baby-moon" (instead of honeymoon) and before they become their parents "which in your case is fine because your dad is pretty cool". Heh. I like Angie's dad too. :)

Jack watching the Hannah report haha... you better be careful, bud. Your wife is pregnant.

Dude in police pic is creepy looking.

Booth calling Sweets "Dr. Phil" LOL, I loved that. "Shrinky-Mojo" LOL!

Oh, come on! the photo render does NOT look like Clooney, not even close. Why does everyone keep saying it does?

"We are both quite impressive". haha.

"You're implying that you showed your appreciation sexually."
"Oh yeah!" LOL!

LOL at Hodgins talking with Hannah. He's gonna end up getting himself in trouble with both Booth and Angie if he's not careful LOL.

"Talking 'bout the love shack". :guffaw:

Enough with the kissing already!

LOL, poor Clark didn't know he was allergic to honeysuckle.

Oh man... come on! Why is it so predictable? I knew park ranger dude was the killer the moment Booth mentioned he should try to become an FBI agent. They did this before on CSI: Miami. Remember Speedle encouraging the kid to study to become a CSI and then the kid turned out to the be the killer? I think. And there was also an episode of Vegas that was like that. A kid studying forensics was the killer. Saw this coming a mile away. They really need to be more original with who the killers turn out to be.

Back