Body found on Miami set

:eek: I'd be freaked out. I bet one will come up sooner or later on the 'CSI' set in a few days!! *ughh*

Who'll want to do that to a 'CSI' crew?

Oh, wait... never mind.

I will freak out the moment -within the next week, that is- they will find a body on a csi:L.V. set as well. :eek: All you need for that is some sick prankster, but unfortunately the world is full with them. Actually, I'm going to freak out right now already, waiting for the inevitable...expect me to sigh with relief next week or so. :)

God thats awful and extremely freaky. I wonder how they felt about it. I'll bet the csi LV cast and crew are hoping the same thing doesnt happen to them, cos that could raise some serious questions.

Scary, so maybe we might see one on the LV set, ohh the Walking Dead, it will go well with Toe Tags, bodies coming to life, maybe it will happen for real, you never no these days.

It was even on the Dutch Teletext. If you know what that is...anyway, they apperantly thought it was important enough to tell the Dutch people. I think it's weird...

eekk! :eek: dead bodys found on the set of csi: miami and NY :confused: thats really creepy and sick if someone put them their as some sort of stupid joke or else if they actually died there then it is really strange how they happed to die in areas where they would be filming CSI: Miami and NY.

Back