Birthday boy.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok this is so funny to me, Jonathan now has had 3 B-Day threads made for him on this board. WOW do we all think he is so special? I think he deserves a few more. Anyways tomorrow is the big day and I hope it's a great one for him. Happy B-Day Jon again.

jons not special

he's very very very very very very special .. especially to all of us .. considering 3 birthday threads were made for him .. jon we love you !

O man I didnt' see the rest U wrote and thought you were actually saying he wasn't special....UGH. I agree soooooooo special. Hey did anyone send him a real B-Day card through the mail???? I'm just wondering... :rolleyes:

Happy Birthday Johnny :D

Not a huge fan of him Yet, Have only seen one episode with him in it, But like everyone else, I guess I'll learn to love him :D

lol...ok, so I was waiting for it to officially be the 25th in my time zone, which it is now...so:

Happy Birthday, Jonathan!! :D

(edited because I can't spell)

Hi Jonathan,

Happy 28th Birthday !! I hope that you will have a very special day.

Lots of luv from:
LoneWolfe & the rest of the girls in South Africa

ps. YOU ARE SO HOT !

[image]http://
happyb.jpg
[/image] since it's his B-Day I thought we all needed a great pic of him. Hope it's a great B-Day for ya Jonathan. Best wishes 4 ever.

Happy birthday, Jon! :D Hope it's a good one!

(He's 28, like me!)

*sings* Happy Birthday To You Happy Birthday To You Happy Birthday Tou You Jonny Happy Birthday To You!! (Cmon every1) HIP HIP HOORAY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back