Big Brother UK

I know. People have actually spent money to vote these people out, which means that they're not the most popular people in the house, which should tell them something.

Lyn said:
I think what's got people so riled up isn't the money, it's the principle. They've taken what Big Brother is about - a popularity contest where people are voted out week by week - and turned it into a farce where the basics of the game are turned upside down. These people have been voted out, therefore, they are losers. They do not pass go, they do not collect £100,000. Only wait... now they do, please pay us more money! They're taking the preverbial pee, really.
I agree. It kind of defeats the whole object of the game. I suppose it all about the ratings, but to be honest, it's turned me off. I liked the idea of one eviction once a week, call me simple, but it was better that way. :lol: I have no idea who coming and going now or even how long is left of the show. :eek:

I believe they have a week left, and to be honest, I wish it was over. The series has been too long, and Endemol have blatantly took the pee at every available opportunity. Shahbaz, Dawn, the bullying, etc etc. It's not funny anymore.

Back