Big Brother UK

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by faith666, Jul 26, 2006.

1. faith666

faith666 Police Officer

Any BB fans out there? I'm loving this series of BB, especially Pete. Just wanted to talk to someone about it, if there is anyone. :D

2. CSIannalysse

CSIannalysse CSI Level Two

I HATE Big Brother, but loads of my friends watch it, they were all devastated when Nikki was evicted. Isn't Pete the one with Tourettes Syndrome? I'm glad he's on because he opened peoples' eyes about Tourettes but shame on BB, because I felt they exploited him to make 'good' television.

My two pence. :lol:

3. faith666

faith666 Police Officer

Yeah, Pete's the one with tourettes. I don't think that he's been exploited. He's said himself that he wants to be a famous person with tourettes so I think he knows what he's doing. Plus he's one of the nicest people who've ever been on BB.

I kind of know what you mean about hating BB. I always think I'm not going to watch it, and it's just stupid but I always end up being sucked in and just have to watch :lol:.

4. CHILI_PEPPERS

CHILI_PEPPERS Pathologist

yeh i always think ohh im not gonna watch it this year but i cant help watching it lol i think Glyn is my fave or Pete or Micky but i always thought that Nicky would win i was sooooo shocked when she was evicted.Plus i was also glad that Spiral and Michael left last night.

5. jlinn

jlinn Hit and Run

sorry, i am not a big brother fan

6. faith666

faith666 Police Officer

I was really shocked when Nicky left. I couldn't stand her when she was in the house but she was good entertainment so I didn't think anybody would vote to evict her.

I like Glyn, Pete and Mickey too. I'd like one of them to win.

7. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

I watch it in the mornings when I'm eating my breakfast. :lol: I'm not really into it, I think after the first few I got a bit bored with it.

I think Pete will win. I really wish Aisleyne and Richard would get evicted. :p

8. faith666

faith666 Police Officer

Me too. I think Richard and Aisleyne can both be really nasty at times. But they are good housemates so I don't really think that they'll be evicted. Especially not Richard. And nobody in the house ever nominates Aisleyne cos they think she's really nice. So annoying.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I think this year has been one of the best i was hooked but slowly finding myself watch it less and less after nicky was evicted.I hate aisleyne i just get bad vibes for her *shudders* but i'm glad that spiral has gone thank the lord i think he just made a fool of himself over aisleyne shes not worth it!

10. Tinkerbell

I just heard tonight that Nikki is going to back into the house! :eek: Evil Big Brother. :lol:

She was entertaining to watch but, man, she gave me a headache. :lol:

11. faith666

faith666 Police Officer

Just out of interest, vote for who you want to go back in the house. You can pick 4:

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Cant beleive mikey got kiked out .... hes hot and funny.

13. Silencer

Silencer CSI Level One

Is anyone else disgusted about the "twist"? They've had over 1,500 complaints so far...

14. Tinkerbell

I'm getting pretty annoyed with it actually, you call up to have them voted out and then you call up to have them voted in again? :eek: Honestly, what's the point.

15. Silencer

Silencer CSI Level One

Ah, but then you call up to have someone evicted this week too!

I think what's got people so riled up isn't the money, it's the principle. They've taken what Big Brother is about - a popularity contest where people are voted out week by week - and turned it into a farce where the basics of the game are turned upside down. These people have been voted out, therefore, they are losers. They do not pass go, they do not collect £100,000. Only wait... now they do, please pay us more money! They're taking the preverbial pee, really.