Best Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd have to say season 4. I don't know why that season, but they were my favorite out of all of them. The rest of the seasons I have favorite episodes, but not every episode I saw I liked. Every episode in season 4 I liked. I just really like the cases in season 4, I don't really know why, but I just do.

O best season has to be 4.
Reasons?

1. Beard first appeared!
2. Includes best Griss episode: Jackpot! Oh and Butterflied.
3. Funniest episode Fur and Loathing.
4. Some of the cleverest plots: Suckers, Bloodlines, paper and plastic and Turn of Screw. Invisible evidence where Grissom was Wrong!
5. The best equal intro sequence : Dead ringer with the runners in the desert (equal with "Mad World" intro).

I'd say the exact same thing.

I know a ton of people who like season 7 the most, but the only thing that really got me hooked this season is (or was since I got spoiled :( ) the MCSK. The non-MCSK cases were okay, but I was expecting more and I didn't get it. Maybe it was the spoilers.

Season 8: No spoilers for me.

I'm a GSR fan, and season 7 has definitely been the season of GSR, but it's still not my favorite.

Season 4 - definitely the best to me.

season 4 is DEFINATLY the best to me. ALOT of Snickers moments and really good story lines. my least fav was probably Season 6 (if you guys wanted to know) the only thing i dont like about this season is GSR. (no offence to ANYONE) i REALLY dont like GSR. that's the reason i don't like S7. and.. also, there wasn't alot of partner variation. like, grissom and sara ALWAYS worked together. yeah, i know they're together but they don't need to work EVERY case together.

in season 4, there weren't alot of personal cases, there was partner variation, lots of Snickers moments:), and EVERYONE looked good in that season.

Hmmm... kinda hard to choose but I'd have to settle for both season 4 and 5. The story lines were great, I loved the episodes in which we learned more about Sara's background, Grissom had his beard, Catherine's hair looked damn cool...
And some of the best episodes come from those two seasons
* Nesting Dolls
* Committed
* Butterflied
* 4x4

I can't pick one season that I liked the best. I enjoyed Seasons 2 and 4 a lot and I think this season has been really good too. I think Season 5 was my least favorite of all.

I'm with Oceanbirch. I can't pick my favorite season, I like some of each seaon. My most favorite is at the end of fifth season, Graves Danger. Sixth season is GumDrops and Dog eat Dog, (It Snickers episode.) Not the hot dog one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back