Best Season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Season 2 is definately my favorite. I didn't get to see the episodes when they first came out, but I rented the season from Blockbuster. It seemed to me like every episode had something that I liked. Although some of my favorite episodes are in other seasons, this just had a whole season full of episodes I loved. I think next season the writers should resort back to season 2 for ideas because every case was fantastic.

I think My Favorites well Season one was great (especially in terms of my ship) and it had its funny Moments
and I loved Season five it had the best Premier and best finale
Season three was okay as well

I voted for season 2. I miss the good old times when everyone was happy and bright and the cases were interesting and anything seemed possible.

It was a tough choice between seasons 2 & 3, but I had to go with Season 3 - based on the number of episodes I like. (14 for season 3, 13 for season 2)

idk it was a hard decision for me...couldnt decide between season 2 or 5!! finally ended up voting for season 2...just had a lot more interesting episodes that i was into

Season 5 was my favorite, by far. Even though they kind of overdid some emotional stuff, the cases were interesting and Grave Danger was there to top it all off.

looks like s5 is the current favorite :)
but my personal favorite (from what i've seen of it) is s6! i thought it was pretty interesting with episodes like a bullet runs through it, still life, daddy's little girl, pirates of the third reich, up in smoke, i like to watch, the unusual suspect, spellbound, rashomama, and time of your death. there was only a few that i didn't like - killer, poppin' tags, bang bang, and way to go. i haven't seen all of kiss-kiss, bye-bye. and werewolves was ok.

i voted season 5 because greg was in alot of the episodes..and said more then 2 lines. also because it is the official Sandle season...*runs off to sandle thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back