Best Season Finale

Well, we can't quite vote yet, but I'm going with Season One, "What You See Is What You See."

I've always loved season one the most (though season 4 is awfully good) and the finale just captured all those great moments from the season. We saw Mac, try to connect with another woman (wish we could have seen more Rose!) and we saw a unified team for the real last time.

Season One all the way. :D

Season three, hands down. With the exception of one glaring misstep, the episode was solid, exciting and thoroughly entertaining.

season three that was so great episode i ever seen,i loved it so very mutch,and of course we saw danny and lindsay,and flack in action,and then mac all the cast was wonderful.

season three hands down! i am not just saying this b/c i am a die hard D/L shipper but looking back on all the finales of different shows last year NY had the best one. it have everything in it and just totally had me at the edge of my seat the whole time. all the other finales were a waste of time and totally boring.

Stella and Mac were amazing, everyone was just at the top of their game. the story was great and the action was fantastic.

Season 3, definatly. One of the top season finale's I've seen from any drama show I watch. Season 2 was very good as well. I didn't like the season 1 final, I found it boring.

100% season 3. Don't get me wrong I loved the other two finals but there was something about the S3 one that just makes it top :)

Back