Best Season Finale

It's a toss up between season 3 and 5 for me. They seem to be the only ones that have left things 'open' for me to ponder (ironically, they both include Calleigh).

The others seemed more like another episode and, if I wasn't aware of it, I wouldn't have realised it was a finale.

So yeah, 3 and 5 both left me wondering what could happen. Would Calleigh come back? What would happen with Eric's injuries, would they affect him anymore?

It's a toss up between Season One and Three. Material wise and storyline wise, Season three's "10-7" wins hands down. It had a good storyline and it kept me entertained. Calleigh had enough of a storyline and wasn't really "shoved" in the background, and the case with Horatio's brother was actually kind of OK.

But on a whole nother level is "Body County". The bringing back of creepy Stuart Oatis and a 75 minute episode was really a good treat. However, it was kind of a storyline you would have seen on another show.

So, for me, it's "10-7"

Season two for me...seems to be a theme for me these days. It's that beach scene that got me. Loved that music too, it showed all their personal lives and then showed them as a team. Perfect ending!

i had to go with season 5. don't really know why, I think it's because i cound't wait for season 6 to see if Ryan got his job back or not.

For me, it would be 10/7 if there was more H/Raymond interaction. It would be REALLY, really nice to see them have a normal conversation.

Season 3, hands down.
Raymond's back, the whole Calleigh and Hagen thing..
Oh, and I'm a sucker for H/Y :D

I voted for season four because I've not come across a story arc that lasted eventually over four episodes in Miami and I thought it was very well done.

There was a lot of personal/backstory stuff going on and while I still cringe at the 'revenge' aspect of it all, it was entirely understandable in my opinion why Horatio and Eric reacted the way they did.

My favourite part though was when Horiatio discovered that Marisol had been meeting with what's-'is-name (Diego) and how he and Eric had a fleeting moment of thinking that there might have been something dirty about Marisol. Good stuff! Great stuff in fact.

:)

_Hush_ said:
Season 3, hands down.
Oh, and I'm a sucker for H/Y :D
Same for me too. :D Though, I did really enjoy Season 1's 'Body Count' and Season 2's 'Innocent' as well. :)

Season 3 :)

Great Calleigh stuff, Horatio and Yelina were great, Raymond... Yeah everything that was already mentioned about it :)

I go with S3. :D One of the best epi finale (along with S 2). Great story line and so heartbreak H/Y end scene. *sigh* Also after this season begin the fall down of CSI Miami, maybe coz of this I love it so much.

Back