Belknap & Giovinazzo Share The Love On 'New York'

CSI Files

Captain
CBS posted a video of CSI: New York actors Carmine Giovinazzo (Danny Messer) and Anna Belknap (Lindsay Monroe) discussing the evolution of their characters’ relationship from flirtation to marriage and parenthood. You can find the video embedded after the jump! Thanks to Messers fan on TalkCSI for the heads up.

More...

I think there is something wrong with this video file. The video had some places where it was messing up like blinking or something?

Also I think it might be the reason my new laptop freaked out (newest version of IE). The system repair thing on Windows 7 started and after a few times Windows came back up, but then it said it couldn't load explorer and went back to the freak out screen again. I'm afraid my new laptop may not ever work properly again without a system purge and reload completely. Good thing I had only installed a few things on it. :lol: All of which I have saved on memory sticks or have the disks of and I could always re-install them. If my the laptop works again eventually. I've used it for the past few days online without issue. I've watched videos on youtube with no issues. But that embeded one just freaked my computer out apparently.

I've always had trouble playing the embeded videos on this site in IE. But usually it just freeze up the browser and all I have to do is control alt delete to close the browser and then reopen the browser. So on my desktop I started using firefox browser to view the embeded videos. But I didn't yet have firefox installed on my new laptop. I thought with the newer version of IE (I still have the one before this last new one on my desktop lol) it would be fine. I guess the embeded videos just don't like IE at all. :(

Anyone else had this kind of problem or is it just my terrible luck? :lol:

Back