BBC Sherlock Series

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by shazza_018, Aug 9, 2010.

1. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I dont know, Lucy Liu as Watson does sound intriguing. But I agree, her and Holmes will probably hook up!
    I think it said Holmes will be a Scotland Yard detective in rehab. Hmmm.
    Lestrade will be an action hero. He will go around shooting bad guys, and saying witty things. I can see it now!
    I hope it isnt too long before they make some more BBC Sherlock episodes. Good, quality drama.

2. luvspeed

luvspeed Police Officer

^I like your idea for Lestrade better! the role of the bad cop...that actually sounds cool. :thumbsup:
    wait...isn't Sherlock a consulting detective? he was never part of Scotland Yard...:confused:

3. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

WOW how come I didn't see this before? Oh right, it's been only couple months since I had the opportunity to watch first season (here in my caveland Latvia). Next one's promised to return at fall.

Can say completely honestly- loved it since first minute. Absolutely amazing! So brilliant!
    I can go on and on...

But seriously, this is my all time favourite Sherlock version. Not that I didn't enjoy Russian version (it was quite known internationally years ago), but something in this modern view makes it so charming in my eyes that I can't stop watching it with a thrill.
    And actors are totally splendid.
    I think the chemistry of the concept altogether makes it so good.

Too sad there aren't more episodes...

4. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

If anyone still here and interested, a new series of Sherlock will air Wednesday according to the BBC. This could be the last series because Moffat is so busy with Doctor Who. Hope it a good one to go out on...no idea when it airs in the US.

5. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

Where did you hear this? The last I heard, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman were signed on up to a series 5.

Moffat has been working on Doctor Who since 2005.....

6. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Season 3 premieres January 1 on BBC and January 19 in the US on PBS. Me...I'm counting on watching it on the 1st. ;) I'm way too afraid of hearing spoilers if I have to wait three more weeks!

Saw an article today that said Season 4 is entering into negotiations and it can be worked out if everyone wants it to...and everyone does want it to.

7. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Long time haven't been around.

Oh man, I love Sherlock. My favorite so far.
    S3 returns on February 9. Luckily we've got it on channel that still airs on free broadcast. Otherwise I would not see it.

I'm starving to see how he faked that fall in s2 finale. And I hope for more seasons to come

8. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

In Canada they'll air the 2nd episode this weekend, however all the episodes are available online, as it is finished in the UK.

I love Lars Mikkelsen and I'm so happy he finally got some western exposure, great storyline.

9. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

I'm lacking technology otherwise I'd seen them by now since Britts have seen. So 2 more weeks, I guess :D