BASEBALL

Which TV network will you spend the most time watching this fall?

• The CW

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NBC

• ABC

• CBS

• Fox

• Other (Cable network, don't watch traditional tv, ect.)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to Chicago, and the White Sox, their first World Series Championship since 1917. Although I think this must be REALLY upsetting to Cubs fans, after both the White Sox and Red Sox both breaking futility curses.

Congratulations to the White Sox and their fans. I still can't believe they swept the Astros, but way to play guys.

im a red soz fan, but i like the white sox to, and seeing as they beat the red sox, good on em!!!

i so wish i lived in the states so i could go to the games, i live in aus! no one even cares bout the baseball, but thank god i have cable n can watch the games, but i got no one to talk bout it with lol.

im moving to america when im older and im gonna go to the baseball all the time, i cant wait!

Congratulations to Chicago, and the White Sox, their first World Series Championship since 1917. Although I think this must be REALLY upsetting to Cubs fans, after both the White Sox and Red Sox both breaking futility curses.

Im a Cubs fan and Im SO FUCKING HAPPY! :D :D :D

YES! Congratulations on the World Series! Those last 2 plays were amazing!!!! They totally swept the Astros! Thats what you get for messing with Chicago, Texas. *twitch*

!!!!!!!!!!
!

!

!!!!
!

-GGCSI :p :lol:

Thats what you get for messing with Chicago, Texas. *twitch*

!!!!!!!!!!
!

!

!!!!
!

-GGCSI :p :lol:
Actually, I believe the saying is "Don't mess with TEXAS"--which is exactly what baseball commish Bud Selig did with the whole roof incident and he's now discovering the reality behind our motto with a Houston law firm filing a law suit against MLB regarding his (disadvantageous) decision in keeping the roof open.

I won't be bitter...the Sox did out-hit and (obviously) out-scored the Astros, but that's it. It was definitely close (two 2-run games and two 1-run games). Our big guns didn't step up when it mattered most. But this is 2 years in a row we've gotten to at least the NLCS and the 'Stros have made it to the postseason 6 times within the past 8 years. They'll be back in the Fall Classic next year! Just watch!

:lol:Well I guess we should change it to "Dont mess with CHICAGO", yah? :p :D :lol:

On the second to last play when one of our guys jumped in to the crowd to catch the ball and caught it and got the guy out, I was all "OMFG WTF OWNED!! :D :D :D"

After Anaheim eliminated my Yankees, I chose Chicago to win it all. Guess I was right. But I didn't think they'd sweep Houston.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back